Stay AWAY from Bronco

AnExcellentAsset

Hey guys,

I couldn't post anything earlier as I was waiting to hear back from the police, but I can now. "Bronco" who says he lives in Sierra Vista is DANGEROUS. He was involved in a MURDER and his lover is in prison for 19 years for shooting and killing their next door neighbor. He was present when it happened.

I was there for three months, was told that it was a lovely property when it is a dirty, nasty, ugly trailer in the middle of nowhere. Not ONCE did he ever want to go anywhere. He does not let you watch TV and watches your every move. He physically threatened me THREE times. He is a geriatric but crazy. The room he gives you will have no lock on the door and I spent many a night afraid to fall asleep.

I edited his "book" for him, a terribly written Microsoft Word document, cleaned and organized the trailer his mother gave him (he lost his house in foreclosure and I was told by his "friends" that he has never earned a penny on his own, mommy paid for everything), wrote several things for his business and was paid SIXTY dollars the ENTIRE three months.

Never went to a movie, out to eat, NOTHING. He wants quiet at all times, listens to your phone conversations and will ONLY talk about himself. You cannot speak to him unless it is about him. He will constantly revert the conversation back to himself.

He claims I am a "drug addict" and "stole from him" when nothing could be further from the truth. For starters, I wouldn't want any of his garbage and as far as drugs, I'm not even going to touch on that as he lives 5 miles from the Mexican border and it is remote.

The houseboy prior to me is MISSING and has not been seen since. I was warned by his ex-lover that he is dangerous and to get out ASAP. He made doing so as difficult as possible.

Consider this a warning. EVADE this one with all your might!