Is no one serious about this?!

Athene_Brama

Hey guys,

I'm a young, fun, attractive guy looking for a live-in houseboy position. I work extremely hard, I'm honest, I get messages from guys saying "You still looking?" I say "Yeah, what exactly are you looking for?" Then no reply.

Are guys on here serious about being employers? I am just curious, because I am very serious about being a houseboy.

Here's the thing,

I'm creative, intelligent, understanding, extremely hard working, a great conversationalist, a good cook, someone with meticulous attention to detail, and if you would like to get to know me better,please send me a message (I don't respond to winks), and please be serious.

post-12353-041369200 1317068175_thumb.pn

post-12353-040137800 1317068227_thumb.jp

how about puting up information about yourself. what are you looking for? what do you expect? what about money? your asking for me to send responce to you but what are you doing to help. tell me more about yoy....what are you expectimg... will i be wasting my time sending you a message...??? M&D

Are guys on here serious about being employers? I am just curious, because I am very serious about being a houseboy.

There are 3 basic types of employers here:

1. The Pervert

2. The Lonely

and distant 3rd: The Busy Man with Money

and there are 3 basic types of houseboys here:

1. The Scammer

2. The Dysfunctional

and distant 3rd: The Good Boy in Need

These lists do not include everyone, but virtually all fit within these overly broad categories. Everyone wants number 3, but they themselves are more like a mix of number 1 and number 2.

I've had half a dozen boys from this site in the past few years, all of them at least dysfunctional and unable to live on their own, several of them were thieves.

For full disclosure, I'd consider myself a Busy, Lonely, Pervy Man with a fairly lucrative career.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

if you have had half a dozen houseboys I would think that it was YOU that was the problem. As for the types of Employers I disagree. Id change the three to

1. The Pervert who wants sex and to control a guy and not pay them

2. The Rich Guy who wants sex and to controal a guy buy offering them the world but dont disclose their intentions upfront

3. An honest/genuine employer who actually wants an honest young guy to relocate and both be a houseboy and an employee.

As for the types of houseboys

1. The Scammer

2. Those who are pissed off by being thrown out by employers number 1 and 2 after they are done with them

3. The genuine houseboy that Employer Number 3 would be searching for.

:-)

I am fairly new to the site and Call it like I see it. Employer Number 3 is very rare on this site!!