Employer verification

greatguy2011

I dont know why someone would give anyone on here their personal info. How do we know that you arent an identiy thief? Houseboys please be smart about this. I have only been a member for a few days now. Have been contacted by almost 10 people..all who seemed like very strange offers. Im starting to see a pattern and im beginning to think about whether or not this site is worth my time. Im sure when the site was created it was ok just like other sites but because of sleezy/liars it has gone downhill. So many fake people and liars it seems. I hope I am able to find the right guy but I think I may just delete my profile later on. One pattern I have noticed is why employers ask houseboys to pay their way to them and then they will reimburse them? I think thats the biggest scam there is. And most of them make up this lame story about "I have been scammed before" it seems to get old. Employers are susposed to pay for travel. It should be common sense for employers to know that most of us cannot afford to pay for travel. If we could we wouldnt be here looking for work. So houseboy please be smart about this. There seems to only be a few smart people who are genuine/ honest houseboys who arent sleeze and sluts. People seem to not have respect for themselves anymore. But anyhow to the low percentage of good houseboys on the site just please be careful and always remember what signs to look for in terms of bad employers!! I have chatted with two houseboys so far who are honest guys who have given me some tips about how to go about seeking an employer on the site and am very glad that I took their advice now after recieving so many sketchy replies to my profile.

thats a good question. I to think its stupid to give out someones personal info like your birthdate/full name/and especially your social security number. I mean most of the houseboys probably dont realize that identity theifs use these gay sites also and this site seems to have alot of them. Its the perfect place to use young guys by promising them a job offer and then asking for information to obtain a susposed "background check". I think its a scam. If someone wants your information I think THEY should also provide you with the same information. Houseboys also there are ways to verify employers that dont cost anything. Once you get their names and info google their location to match it with them. Its nice if you could find a hacker to have as a friend or even someone from the geek squad lol so that they can show you how to track a persons IP address. I have done IP address verification before and have noticed alot of false profiles. For instance so far since I joined the site there has been 8 profiles that I have tried to verify that have the same IP address as another profile. THIS is a HUGE RED FLAG and usually means the person has multiple profiles set up!! I saw a houseboy post before when I first join about this same topic. Just a note to all houseboys..THE SCUM OF THE WORLD IS USUALLY RICH PEOPLE!! PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE SO MUCH MONEY THAT IT HAS CAUSED THEM TO BE CONTROLLING AND TO LOOK DOWN ON OTHERS WHO ARE LESS FORTUNATE. It has always been that way and always will be. One of my friends said to me when I created my profile "an older man who is in a relationship with a younger guy is in it for two reasons only, 1. For sexual pleasure, or 2. To control them" I told them that some younger guys like myself actually like older men because of our maturity level but Im starting to see what he meant when he said what he did. Alot of employers profiles DEMAND sex and DEMAND you to be a "slave" . One profile that contacted me actually said that "if you come here you will have sex with ME and ONLY ME? I mean the last time I checked my body belonged to me and I can do with it whatever I choose. Lol..but anyhow I hope that the houseboys who read some of the forums that other houseboys have made use their advice. Im sure that by actually having a brain and speaking out that this will upset alot of employers. But If I dont get hired because of my forum posts then atleast I know I have helped a houseboy or two from traveling to someone who they dont know and possibly being raped/stranded/ or worse even murdered!!