A "Owe me" Attitude

Tru2youboi

Good Morning Everyone!

I read over some of the houseboy profiles, and It honestly is extremely discouraging. I would say 95% of the houseboys on this site focus on nothing but their looks and their body. Now.. Of course it is great to keep your body in shape and look good (as I keep myself maintained) .. but I do not let all of my potential go into how big of muscles I can have, or how Tan I can get...

I focus on making myself a complete package. I am well educated, work in a high end professional environment, have my own house and land.... what happend to the individuals who want to work hard to reap the rewards instead of having an attitude of "You OWE Me", and expect everything handed to them on a platter.

People often ask why do I list myself on the site if I am in a very stable environment on my own... and well .. I met my ex partner off of this site, and was the best relationship, he was goal oriented and professional minded, just as I am. He was ready to experience life with me, and we had a wonderful relationship.

So, I just want to encourage all my fellow houseboys, stop with the "you will give me this and that attitude" and show and prove how much you are worth, and let your employer determine how or if they want to spoil you. BETTER YOUR SELF! GET AN EDUCATION so that you can be independent and have something UPSTAIRS to match whats DOWNSTAIRS ;-) if you get my drift.

xoxoxoxo

Jaiden