The NEW Houseboy.com

michael

Hi. We hope you like the new site! We have worked hard to make the site faster, cleaner and easier for you to find the Housboy or the Employer of your dreams. Please use the Contact Us and let us know what you think, ways to improve the site or just to chat. Thank you for your patience during the upgrade.

If there are issues with the site please use this thread to let us know. Please tell us the browser you are using and the Operating System you are on. We will do our best to fix ASAP.

Also, please give us suggestions for making the site better. We will be adding Instant Messages and Live Chat soon.

Michael

Many have asked about the Thumbnails. We are using a new system for this. If you have not already added a thumbnail to your profile, go to My Account and click on the first area photo to add, crop and upload your Thumbnail.

Also, the move from a zip code only database to Country, State City data may have messes some of the city information up. Please check your My Account area to make sure all information is correct.

Guest Technocrat

In the general area, excuse me. When you check the employer/houseboy checkbox, the issue disappears, but before selecting a specific one, it displays some of the houseboys/employers in the wrong category.

In the general area, excuse me. When you check the employer/houseboy checkbox, the issue disappears, but before selecting a specific one, it displays some of the houseboys/employers in the wrong category.

I am sorry but I don't know what general area you are referring to. Please clear you cache and try the search again. it should be right. If not, attach a screen shot here. I'll be happy to assist.