Beware of Houseboy Brokenhearted Peter, Petervg, SanjoseDutchkid

clayton

Beware of a guy named Peter, that has used several different profiles on Houseboy. He has used BrokenheartedPeter, Petervg, and SanjoseDutchkid and others, I can't remember since I have known him.

He is very smooth, has a real facebookpage P---- Gerrad and has two passports, one from the UK and one from the Netherlands. He writes emails that make you want to believe him and feel sorry for him.

He gets on his facebook with friends and talks about helping out kids, going to church every Sunday, but he is a liar, a cheat, and a scam artist.

I know you never send money, but I did not listen. I sent him money to help him pay off a guy that he owed money to, so he could fly to Spain and meet me there for Easter. He never showed up.

Oh he had some of the best stories you can believe. We chatted for some time after, and I have never sent any guy any money before, but also never did one give me his passport, his phone number, his facebook page and they are all him. I even called him on his phone, which of course when you got him on the line, the connection was always bad and he had to hang up. Then I ended up, and basically knew I was being scammed, but gave him one try. He wanted to come here and work as my houseboy and live together with me here. We planned the date he would be ready to fly. Then he was out of money and just needed enough to pay for food until he left, not much, so I sent it. I also sent him another airline ticket to fly here.

We talked each day for that week and he kept talking about all the things he was doing to get ready, then the day before he talked about being all packed and then the morning he was heading to the airport, we talked and he said he was leaving for the airport and would call me when he was getting on the plane.

Well of course I never got a call and he did not get on the plane. Then nothing from him for about a week. Then he came on with a totally crazy story of being hit by a car and ending up in the hospital all bruised. He told how his mother came down from the Netherlands to take care of him.

Now he is admitting he was not planning on coming. I just received this email today.

petervg23@yahoo.com

helo dad to be very sincere to u, i never scammed u as u thought but i used it to pay my school fees as i was short with money that was why, i am running a course that will enable me get a better job and am scared of africa.

am so sorry

Son

Another email from earlier

thanks for the ticket, want to be sure and be cleared, i will be flying tomorroe by 11:45am my time? and also will be traveling to england by july?

please do confirm this.

hugs

son

Here is a lie about his accident

i cant remember all that but seems my head might have hit the ground. i have some bruses and a shifted bone that has been taking care of.

this is my last mail i can send as the owner of the phone is going with it.

bye for now

Son

Here is another one still saying he wants to come over after his so called accident

i have already sent u a reply as regards your mail u sent me on Facebook, saying its not mine, i collected it from a friend that came to check on me so that i can email u and keep in touch. check the mail i sent u on facebook earlier.

i still want to move over but have to be sure about what doctor says when i can. but i believe in less than a month i will be better and ready to move. will ask the doctor later today when i go for my massage on the legs.

Hugs

Son

Another story about his accident and thanking God

thanks for your patience.

am home now, getting better, just few pains on my left leg. i do go to hospital twice in a week from home, and i was told i need to do more of relaxation, thats why i dont come online often.

was going to get a cab to head to the airport, so on my way i was knocked down when i alight from the cab to cross to the other side, thank God people were around so they all rushed me to the hospital, this is what i remembered until i was in the hospital and was unconcious for some hours.

hope u are good.

son

Bringing his mom into the story

good evening,

I used my moms Ipad to log in last when i did check my facebook account but maybe i never signed out and that might have lead someone to be checking it.

will ask her when she comes in cos she is around the hospital at the moment.

when am strong we will talk more ok but will try to be getting in touch with u constantly as long as i can.

there is still Hugs for u ok but just that going by my current situation, am not in the right side of mind.

hugs

Son

Sure is able to put out the lies

hello dad,

good morning, i know u are highly upset cos u never seems to understand what happened and i wont blame u for all that u have said cos its annouyance that made u said all that u have said, i was seriously knock down by a truck on my way to the airport and that was the last i knew of. i later found myself at the hospital, this is the first time i will be allowed to near a computer, as am sending u this mail via an ipad.

pray for me ok as am having pains, but will be better soon.

will write u again ok. dont get upset anymore pls and just be patient ok and at the end u will be glad u were.

thanks

son

Thanking me for his visa

thanks sweetie i have seen the visa and i will print it out as well, i will be needing it to go with it to the airport right?

hugs and hope to chat later today.

so so happy now as it all seems to be happening

son

Heading to church

ok good, am going to church now and when am back will attend a friends get together party.

looking at the pics u sent me now,

son

I could go on and on with all his lies.

Anyway all employers beware of this guy.

Anyone has any more information about him, I would like to hear about it as I am working to prosecute him for internet fraud.

That is a great story, I really enjoyed reading it. But it got me thinking about a word that seems to keep popping up: desperation. You have some guy calling you "dad" and your sending him money for various reasons... That is really sad that you actually thought it was real. I think that your time would be much better spent meeting a guy your age with whom you could have a intimate sincere relationship. Not chasing people half your age around Europe or the world for that matter in search of some phony "dad/son" relationship that isn't real and never will be. I am always entertained when logging into this site at the delusions people seek out on here. Its better than anything on Netflix.

Everyone is entitled to his opinion, I did notice that there are no details in your profile. Lets just say I was not and am not looking for a dad/son relationsihp. I am looking for a houseboy, so most definately not desperate or chasing people. I am quite capable of doing it myself, I just work many long hours, so would be nice to have a decent guy there to take care of things for me.

I did get an email from another guy that this same guy was also scamming, so guess getting the information out on him is a good thing.