Looking for Gordon Gecko

cdbeauty

My name is John F. I just graduated from College in May 2012 with a BS in Computer Information Systems and I have been looking for a job for the past three months!!!! There is limited jobs out there even in the computer industry and I feel if something doesn't happen soon I may go insane, and have to go against every fiber in my moral being and take out welfare!!!!! I have worked since I was 15 years old. I am hard working, responsible, dependable, strong, outside the box thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit, and loyal to my job, whatever it may be. I am advanced in all major forms of Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point and am proficient with Dreamweaver, HTML and especially CSS programming languages.

I am looking for a powerful professional man such as yourself who would like to mentor a bottom twink boi such as myself and help him get ahead in life. I am 100 lbs 5'6 7 inches uncut squeeky clean, very horny, and nerdy. I am feminine in bed and I even enjoy dressing up in stockings and heels while riding your big cock! Since I do have a college degree, obviously I am not just a pretty face. I am also very intelligent and very curious little boy who wants to get out of my mother's basement and experience the world! I would be great arm candy for international business travels, corporate meetings, VIP events, and of course romantic vacations. I am interested in politics finance technology and the entertainment industries.

I am looking for a man who has it all. Like Donald Draper from Mad Men or Gordon Gecko from Wall Street. I like the suit and tie muscle men that roam NYC looking for a very personal assistant to take care of their every need (which is always mutual agreed upon by both parties). Men in the finance, political, technology, or entertainment industry are A+++

I do not like guys who want to take me as a slave or who expects that I will do things for you that I am not 100% comfortable with. In order for this to work both parties must enjoy the experience right?