Any positions for chub houseboys?

chubhboy

I'm completely new here, so I am curious about this. I'm a bit older (early 30s) and a lot heavier (about 300 lbs) than most of the houseboys on here. I want to know what the chances of me finding an employer on here are. Am I wasting my time, or is it possible that someone would want to hire me?

There's no way to really answer that question, as it all depends on what potential employer may be present and active here that you appeal to. There's a place for everyone, it's simply a matter of being in "the right place at the right time" so to speak. All you can do is present yourself to the best of your ability in your profile and see what happens. Your profile and your pics are your "resume", and as we all know even the best resume isn't going to guarantee we ever end up at the top of the heap on any hiring individual's desk. There are no guarantees for anyone here, not even the cliched houseboys.

I have to agree with jagjet, it is really how you present yourself and what potential employers are looking for.

You should really spruce up your profile and make it clear what you are offering, Not only stress that you are chubby but lso what you can all do for an employer.

• Like 1