New Houseboy

RyukuCruxis

Hello, I am new to houseboy!

Well kinda. I made this profile quite awhile ago, but never got into using it. Only got a single message in said time so I guess I didn't miss much.

I'm looking for an arrangement where I can live, learn, and grow into a more successful person. Someone to teach and advise me, and take care of lifes needs while I focus on getting there. This may take awhile..for I am not sure what I want to do or what I'm truely passionate about when it comes to a career, but the right mentor will be able to help me with that as well. Looking for room and board, salary would be a plus.

If you're looking for sex in an arrangement, then your personality and general appeal will be more enticing than a huge salary to me.

I've never been a houseboy before, so some teaching may be in order! Just let me know.

I may still need to fill out/update some parts of my profile, but message me if you have any questions it doesn't answer : D

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hello Everyone Reading This,

We had the distinct pleasure of having this fine houseboy here for a visit. While we encountered no problems whatsoever with him, we all agreed this was not the perfect match for all involved.

We would like to ask that you look at his profile, and write to him as soon as possible. You will find yourself talking to an intelligent, savvy, fun, personable and exceptional young man. He will be an asset to your home and business.

Please feel free to contact us as well for a reference. Give him a chance...you'll be glad you did.

Thank you!