Scammer, fake or flake?

busyman

Spoke by phone with ATLBOY claiming to want to be a houseboy. By the way, this person contacted me by phone. Spent better than 2 hours on the telephone hearing compliment after

compliment from this person. Before ending the calling the last words spoken to me was "you're exactly what I'm looking for" "I'll call you tomorrow. Guess what people? You're right, no return phone call to this date. Just another person passing on compliments, empty promises and to add something to their otherwise boring life. Such a shame. Though I suspect it will go on and on and on. Same deceptions same games

just different faces and different names.

• 1 month later...
Guest pipatatl

Funny, I've responded to something else you wrote. Don't let this hurt your feelings, but him not calling back doesn't mean he's not interested in being a houseboy.

Just means he's not interested in you.

I mean you're really going to post his name and everything because he didn't call you back?

Funny, I've responded to something else you wrong. don't let this hurt your feelings, but him not calling back doesn't mean he's not interested in being a houseboy.

Just means he's not interested in you.

I mean you're really going to post his name and everything because he didn't call you back?

Yes I will post a houseboys name when without a doubt I believe they are in here playing games. I seek to prevent potential stress and wasted time for other employers whom may be considering investing of themselves with this individual.

Guest pipatatl

That's all fine and dandy, but my point is that no one is going to read these or believe any of it when you call a person a fake because he didn't call you back.

Dating is the same way... people get stood up. Sometimes guys don't call back. Just because he's not interested in calling you back doesn't mean he's not interesting in being a houseboy. Calling someone a fake because you're bitter that he didn't want you doesn't help anyone out. All you're doing is making every houseboy that sees this never want to talk to you because a) you're a bitter person or B) if they decide they don't want to meet you or meets someone else instead, they may fear you'll just flat out call them a fake.

I can personally say that I've not called people back either. When you email a houseboy, you don't know how many other people he's talking to or who's going to offer to move him in and when. For all you know, he could have been killed in a car crash. He could have lost your number was hoped you would email it again. Maybe he moved in with someone. I don't know, but all you said is:

He said he would call me and he didn't so he's fake.

Again the ONLY thing forums like that do is make you look like some random bitter guy to avoid. Do you get what I'm saying?

Him not calling you back doesn't mean he's not really interested in a position. He may just not be interested in the one you're offering.

• 1 month later...
Yes I will post a houseboys name when without a doubt I believe they are in here playing games. I seek to prevent potential stress and wasted time for other employers whom may be considering investing of themselves with this individual.
this is exactly the type of negative feedback that the site owners need to be aware of...I always read these forums and always see pissed off employers who cannot accept rejection...THAT is what needs to end. If someone isnt intrested in you just move on. IF you feel as though you have been scammed how about instead of wasting time bashing a profile , but instead spending that time on taking.learning steps to ensure that it doesnt happen again. Because if you allow it to happen its your own fault. I have had people send me money numerous amounts of time and there are certain steps that can be taken to ensure that the person thats recieving funds isnt a scammer. All and All in the end if you dont want to send money then dont and move on