And Yet Another Flake - EyeOnHorizon aka Narcissus

GreatHomeForYou

Ever consider he just may have not been interested? He may be one of those guys that deletes his profile when he finds someone nice that he decides to get to know and delete his old profile when that happens. I was one of those houseboys that did the same thing. He was nice enough to respond but he had to move forward, probably forgot that he'd responded to you before since he didn't have the old profile to look at the old messages, and he had to move on once he had no use for this site anymore. Him responding was his nice way of saying he didn't really remember you (but apparently you remember him).

Now, you're sitting here all bitter assuming only the absolute worst about him while trying to blast him in the forums and he's likely on his way to a new house to meet a nice guy.

If things don't work out between him and the guy he's going to meet, do you think this post is going to make him want to finally give you a chance? Do you think this is going to make ANY houseboy want to respond to you?

You have a point there yngdom4older. Reappearing with a new profile does not mean always that they are fake. Nevertheless, and unfortunate, there is a lot more fake going around in the virtual world, it just gives this opportunity of animosity. If you could measure this phenomenon, and put this in statistics, you will find out that there are as many fakers listed as houseboy and as many fakers listed as employer.

Just question yourself why it appears like that there are more houseboys fake. Unlike employers, who have things straightened out, and have a secure and comfortable lifestyle, most houseboys seek these platform as a last resort. To find a new home, and take a break from the situation they live in.

And question yourself, if it's possible that some employers take advantage in this matter. Would you stick around any longer, to see if after who knows how many times being disillusioned, perhaps to bump into someone who is a possible match.

And it does not mean, that when you're an employer, and when you find a houseboy of your liking, that he would be automatically be interested.

Maybe a bit straight forward, but some employers need to come down of their high horse and realize that what they have to do is a noble thing, and help out others, and not something they feel entitled to.

Yeah, the fakes are out there, and I've sure met my share of fake "employers" too, but I always had a way out. I always had an activated phone (that I kept private) and money for an emergency bus ride home. I've had to use that more than once, especially for couples that said they didn't want sex, but I'd get there and one would wake me up in my bedroom as he was climbing into bed naked.

It appears that more houseboys are fake because people like the guy above will get rejected by a houseboy and, instead of taking it like a man and moving on, they go and blast that houseboy calling him fake and everything else. Meanwhile, that houseboy is on his way to his new home and will stay for months or years, and by the time he gets back on here, he can't remember his information, so he just makes a new profile. When he does, he puts up his hot picture and finds his next arrangement before having time to bother with the forum posts.

That's why it always appear to be more fake houseboys than employers.

Do (some) employers take advantage of a houseboy's situation? Eh... yes and no. In truth; if all a guy has to do is show a hot picture and make up some sad story about how hard his life is to get a generous guy to send him some money or cell phones or whatever he asks for, it really is a matter of both parties taking advantage of the other. If a guy is so desperate to have a "boy" that he puts all caution to the wind and sends money hoping to have that "boy" on his dick soon, can you really blame the "boy" for that? I mean, losing some money is a hell of a lot better than hearing about some boy losing his life because he moved in with someone that turned out to be involved in human trafficking (happens a lot more than you'd think thanks to sites just like this).

So, how does one meet a real person? It's simple; be responsible enough to be able to travel to meet that person in a neutral environment before moving in. That works both ways. When I was a houseboy (before I went back to working my normal job), I would do what I had to do... mow yards, babysit, house repair or computer repair locally to get the money to meet someone. Some people might snicker at that, but think about this: if a houseboy can't work a little to get what he wants, why would you move him in and get surprised when he doesn't do any of his work around the house? Is anyone really that cute that you'll just ignore the obvious and happily pay his way based on his looks and then get mad that he doesn't understand why you expect him to work?

There are fakes on both sides that take advantage of the idiots on the other side. There are plenty of flakes out there. What was described earlier was not one of those. He was a houseboy that likely found his arrangement and that's that. He's happy and the older guy is bitter and has enough free time to come post in the forums, once again making it look like most of the scammers are houseboys.

I think the problem here (beside the mass keyboard wanking epidemic thats taken over every facebooker that ignored by his friends. The same he he ignores there pricous moment that got place next to funny cat. You can put your dick on there and not recieve a complaint. "oh look a big hard cock" Awww it's a rabbit being bottle feed awwwww.

Grindr is gaybook chat with the safety of knowing "Sorry my 3g cutout" 9pm to late Big Brothers started. I accepted grindr was finished. Scruff many serious gays that play dress up "I like the leather and cigars" He-Mans grow up and play on scruff.

Here however we need to grow up and be profession. We are employers. Offering a life change that works for both partys. It's Job home and perks you don't get at ASDA. Needs to more JOB OFFER written applications, interviews. Dont wink and flirt. Appreciate the offers and we will take into account you fears but its just a opertunity