May I Be Your Travel Buddy?

EricJayson

I work very hard to live on my own, but beyond that there are many things I feel are greatly missing from my current life. I make enough money to have a roof over my head, but it's not enough to curb the lack of social, dating / sexual, and recreational enjoyment that has seemingly defined the past 15 years of my life. Other than work and keeping a place to live, these are the sort of things I struggle to provide for myself.

Of course there is a much deeper story behind our reasoning to find ourselves here, but I'd rather like to explain those details with someone I may get to know. I'm not looking for "hand-outs", and firmly believe (such is the purpose of this site) that I can fully provide something useful for someone who may fulfill my desires in return. I grew up poor and fully understand that true value lies in simple things, so some sort of lavish lifestyle introduction is not what I ask of. I simply would like to travel with someone, see places unseen and meet new people. I would like to brighten up my world and feel just "that much" more alive again. I don't expect traveling to equal as some sort of vacation, as I understand many employers travel for work. I would be humbled to come along for the ride and offer any help possible in any needed affairs. Equally important as a change of scenery, is the sense of companionship and honest friendship with my employer that will be the essential key to make this work!

Please know I'm not the "instant boyfriend" type, and I do not wish to make a connection with someone who thrives on the expectation that moving me into their environment will undoubtedly establish this. I am completely open to meeting someone and furthering that as an option if it develops down the line. Like any relationship with another human being that is true, honest and wholesome, it takes time to work on and cultivate. If we agree on a sexual connection (which is perfectly OK and maybe even desired on my behalf) may it be upon the basis that sexual attraction is the deciding factor. I am a very sexual person, but I will not offer my body to someone that I am not attracted to. I do not wish to live a lie and devalue myself in that way.. none of this is that important to me. My heart is not dead set on any of this, as I have every intention of moving forward with my life as it has gone. I just feel that push has come to shove, and so here it is that I find myself putting some sort of effort out to entice a great change.

I understand that what I say may not be for everyone. But if you think we may have something in common based on what I have stated, then I would love to hear from you and talk more! Please do not be shy and send me a message. I will be happy to answer any and all responses.

Thanks, Eric J.