Am I on the right site?

jd123711

Greetings -

I want to make sure there isn't a better place for me to be.  I am looking for a houseboy arrangement, but one where I am essentially a subordinate to someone who is demanding and dominating. I am college educated, but have been thinking about doing this for a good portion of my life and believe being controlled / directed is the way I need to live my life.  I want a strict set of rules and guidelines and expectations.  I am not looking for a romantic arrangement, but more of a "yes sir", "no sir" sort of deal.  This is both a question and an advertisement, so please give me your thoughts and / or let me know if you think you may be interested.  I would have no problem having a job, but also wouldn't mind being home 100% of the time either.  I prefer someone financially well-off (i.e, a successful career) not because I want money, but I don't want someone who needs help with bills or anything like that.

No I am not insane, I do not do drugs, and am looking for something long term (5+ years).

There is nothing at all strange or out of place about your ad or you being here. Just remember to never settle for any situation or any person that is anything less than what you truly desire. Far too often, houseboys on here will jump on the first thing that says "hi" to them because they're doing this to escape something. You're obviously not. You just have that burning desire to please. Yes, you are on the right site.

I mean, it worked for me and I always had a great time being a houseboy and the dominant one, so I can't imagine you having any issues here. Just be clear and direct on your profile about what you want and you'll get noticed by the right kind of guy.

There are a ton of other sites you could be on; pretty much any gay dating site might fit you as long as your profile states exactly what you want to find. When gay.com was a thing, I accidentally found one of my houseboy positions there (met him after one day of online chatting, we stayed together for 3 years until he left the area and I wanted to stay). Still, I wouldn't count this site out because I've made some great connections on here too, even after I stopped being a houseboy.

Have fun and good luck!