Looking for Houseboy in Miami, FL

nakEdSoFL

Professional couple looking for a live-in houseboy to help out with cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. (approx 10-15 hours per week) in exchange for room and board. Private room/bath in a good location close to shopping, restaurants, schools (college/university). Flexible hours to allow for outside job and/or school, and social life. Looking for someone reliable, trustworthy, and drama-free to help simplify our lives.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! My name is Edson and I’m interested in your post. I’m 25 years old Mexican America 5’9

180 lbs I have a beefy fit wide frame. Black hair brown eyes nice smile. My face looks very serious but I’m really a kind person. I am one who only give an opinion if asked. I can be blunt but I feel like honestly is the best policy. Im very respectful and polite. I’m also have a big personality I go out of my way to make people smile and laugh. I do extremely well in awkward intense situations defusing them or smoothing them over. If you’re looking for trust and loyalty I’m your guy;) As my employer all rules and standards that you in-force must be followed to the letter without question. I have work as an assistant manager for a few years. So I know all about deadlines and going that extra mile for my manager. I’ll send you a copy of my resume and a few references. I be love to have an over the phone interview just so you guys can get a feel for me. My personality is a 10.i can send pix to your email if you’d.