Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

House Boy

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/23/2026 in all areas

  1. GL Ocala, very few are real as far as I’ve experienced. All BS scammers, and lame scams at that. I’ve been discouraged for a while now but I still have hope that someone’s out there. The WhatsApp guys are a scam to get more folks on WhatsApp, the second I say I don’t use it they’re never to be heard from again. The ones that can’t form a proper sentence but say they were raised in Washington or wherever are the ones that get under my skin and they always get SOOOO irrational when I call them out. Sometimes it’s quite entertaining lol Happy hunting!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.