Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

House Boy

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

has anyone have relationship with other guy

Featured Replies

hello I just wonder if there is anyone in here have relationship with the houseboy or employer, I am sure some of the houseboy are very nice and polite, and interest employer friendship not his money,  because I always want to have houseboy for me to keep for life, would like spend time and money on him if he is the one, and willing walk into my life and not leave. thanks

I personally have not had such a relationship. It would be nice if that were to happen, for sure. And who knows? Best advise I’ve got is to just keep on searching.  I think the right one for everyone is out there just waiting to be found. Best of luck to you all all the rest of us searching for “the right one” be it houseboy or employer. Honestly I’d settle for just a good, honest, friendly, open living arrangement where both our needs are met. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.