Ele21

Slim and devoted boy looking for a houseboy position on a long-term basis only (life-long would be perfect), mostly in Europe, UK, USA or any other decent place where civilization has arrived. Currently based in Italy but willing to relocate for the right and serious employer. Potential employer must consider legal issues with a foreigner living in a non-EU country. What I can offer: housekeeping, sex, companionship, help with different tasks, complicity and true devotion. I am pretty flexible so I can easily adapt to the personality and will of my employer, but I refuse above all: lies, half-truths, and false hopes. Feel free to send a message if you have any questions - I might have some for you as well. :)

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

For what it’s worth to all those potential employers out there searching for a damn good boy, this boy I feel would be tough to pass up. If not for the facts of the border closures as well as the difficulty getting a boy a long term visa these days, I’d likely already have this boy here with me in Texas. We have exchanged numerous messages and photos and I can assure you he is the real deal fellas. This boy is a hidden gem. Best of luck to you Ele21!

• Thanks 1