houseman looking to serve

bacha

Howdy

i’m looking for a new live-in situation starting in the fall preferably as a submissive kinky houseman.  My current master is downsizing and selling the house after 4 years.

Here are some highlights from letters of reference:

“cleaned my entire three-bedroom condo in a week…  I enjoyed his massage and would welcome him back. "

“He brought us lots of laughter.  He's the consummate dinner guest… able to find common ground with almost anybody.”

He is an expert at fellatio and could give classes. He was able to make me come with his mouth without having to touch myself which is very rare for me.“

“We both regularly pay for sessions with multiple masseurs monthly and were very pleased with his skills.”

“He's an excellent masseur and a responsive vocal bottom in the dungeon.  He also served in the kitchen during one of our play parties and was extremely helpful and gracious with the guests.  He has a good sense of humor and is quite socially adept. I recommend him without hesitation.  Use him well.”

Please PM me if you might be interested in a phone or video chat prior to an in person audition so you can test drive my mouth, massage & cooking skills. I’m happy to answer any other questions you might have, Sir. 

i’m in my 50s so i’m not the typical boy toy but if you need someone who is more mature, you will likely be at least as pleased as my recent masters.  

i can share a functional resume and will provide credit & background check, STD info.  I have my own vehicle and will be debt free by the fall.  

Thank you Sir,

blaise