Does anyone actually run this website?

My roommate is moving to another city and has tried to set up a profile. He has been waiting over 2 weeks to be able to log in. He gets the “still being vetted” message when logging in. He got the confirmation link in an email and still not able to log in. He gets emails showing who is viewing his profile, upgrade options etc..  We have both tried to contact “the team” and I even “submitted a ticket” for assistance. Not a single response and no assistance or support has been provided. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It states give them up to 24 hrs to vet a new profile. It's getting close to a week now. I am still not verified. I have written them twice and no reply or action. If this is what you can expect from this site then why would anyone pay for an upgrade.  I will open accounts else where like daddyhunt or adam4adam.

Ricky

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Access is normally granted weekly or a few times a week.Why? Spammers often log in, create fake profiles using proxies and we want to see if they log in and there is a discrepancy. It is as simple as that. We remove about 100 fakes per week or more. I am not sure why so many try but they do and they must be getting someone to give them money or they would not be trying.

• Thanks 2

All of these sites are great for finding all of your matches. And if you are thankful for them you can support them if you want to. but then comes actually finding someone lol. It doesn't matter if you look in the most popular or a single person management, it will be the same. Although every site has different people and gives new hopes. In the end though like I said it will be the same and it will be about you and the other person to be serious of what you want.

• 7 months later...