Utrecht Boy?

kstalwart

A couple of days ago, there was a new member who appeared briefly, using a handle something like "Utrecht Boy" but slightly misspelled (I seem to recall it left out the 't' for a handle of Urechtboi or something of that nature). His profile indicated that he was a Brit named Pete, but living at least temporarily in Utrecht, Netherlands.

He seemed to absolutely fit the bill for what I was looking for, so I saved that profile with the intent of making contact with him the next day. But when I went to do that, I found that his profile appeared to have been deleted overnight. I should probably just let it go, but since he did seem to be so perfect, I am still intrigued. By any chance, did anyone save any alternative contact information for that user (email, instant messenger address, etc.?) or have any knowledge of where he went to?

Thanks for your help.

Hey hope to answer your question I seen his profile also and realized he was the sameone I helped out and got screwed over by no pun intended. He had gone under the name PeterG before so I flaged him and sent a message to House Boy about my encounter with him and that he was not to be trusted. Hope that answers your question. Good Luck looking for a house boy as I am still looking also just a little wiser. Sampson 59263

A couple of days ago, there was a new member who appeared briefly, using a handle something like "Utrecht Boy" but slightly misspelled (I seem to recall it left out the 't' for a handle of Urechtboi or something of that nature). His profile indicated that he was a Brit named Pete, but living at least temporarily in Utrecht, Netherlands.

He seemed to absolutely fit the bill for what I was looking for, so I saved that profile with the intent of making contact with him the next day. But when I went to do that, I found that his profile appeared to have been deleted overnight. I should probably just let it go, but since he did seem to be so perfect, I am still intrigued. By any chance, did anyone save any alternative contact information for that user (email, instant messenger address, etc.?) or have any know

I can tell you he is a fake I have his email but he isn't worth it he is looking for money

• 2 weeks later...

I think he just got me for several hundred as well. The name I got was Peter Johan Maria Van Ginkel. he hit me up for the same 300 euros for a work visa that he took someone else here for. I didn't pay that - couldn't find the name of the agency he mentioned in the Amsterdam phone directory. Also coldn't find the name of his, ostensible, employer in Culemborg. He is so smooth and sincere he has to have some sort of pathological problem.

• 1 month later...

I think he just got me for several hundred as well. The name I got was Peter Johan Maria Van Ginkel. he hit me up for the same 300 euros for a work visa that he took someone else here for. I didn't pay that - couldn't find the name of the agency he mentioned in the Amsterdam phone directory. Also coldn't find the name of his, ostensible, employer in Culemborg. He is so smooth and sincere he has to have some sort of pathological problem.

Wow, so sorry you guys all had such a bad experience with this guy. It's tough finding the right match, everyone has different expectations, and then people are rarely what we build them up to be in our minds. The shock of that discovery combined with betrayal of pretty much a total stranger can be the deepest kind of wound to experience too, because in essence you are taking a total chance on someone you have no reason to trust except because there is seemingly either a physical or mental connection. I have the same type of trust issues myself when it comes to this site, being kind of at the mercy of someone I might meet and not knowing who they really are or what they expect. I have faith though that eventually it gets better and all the hell we experience in the end brings us to a better path in life. Live and learn I guess is the way of the world. I know its been like that for me for a long time, lonely but always learning and always growing.

George76

• 3 months later...

Ok guys do not feel to bad but this Utrecht Boy seems to have a new profile up Irishboy987 take a look and see if that is the same guy ... someone else has said that he also uses Brideboy .. take a look there too ... this is interesting ... oh yeah he got me too for money