ktw24309123 is a Convicted Felon

SlaveHouseboyWanted

ktw24309123 is a Convicted Felon.

We invited him into our home before finalising his background check and paid the price.

He turned up and stayed for 1 day during which (while we were out) wrote down all our credit card and bank details and then he dissapeared.

2 days later money began to be withdrawn from our bank accounts, totalling over $3,000.

Luckily our bank recognised these transactions as fraud so we ended up being refunded but we would hate any other Employer to be duped.

The FBI are currently investigating and I understand they hope to arrest him at the first opportunity.

In the meantime beware of this individual

• 2 months later...

its shit heads like that doing stupid things that make the rest of us have to work 5x harder to gain trust of employers when we are VERY GOOD houseboys who are reliable and trustworthy...my employer tells me all the time how much he trusts me with his money/life/etc...heck i've been here 3 mos and i'm already making deposits/etc into his, his ex wife, and kids accts...it just takes a good match...but he has given money out to some exhouseboys and never seen any back ... everyone learns there lesson somewhere