derrick_4u

tjk500

said he is homeless and daddy kicked him out for his life style. he only needed a little gas money. when I said that I would cover any amount that he borrowed once he was here I was told that I was rude... .... sounds like a scam to me ---------

watch out guys

I am so confused... I have been on this site mearly 48 hours.. Tom i explained to u y i got upset my emotions are at a all time high, and your sitting here talking to me forever and all a sudden its weell u needa get here, and im HOMELESS and have no way of getting $ and i explain that and u get mad... If ppl wanna beleive ur little posts let them i am as sincere as it gets so u and whoever ur buudy newbie is can fuck off!!! Im looking for a nice environment with a great guy/ and or guys to share my life with and be happy, if me bng decent looking and young turning u down pisses u off then so be it they will see at the end of the day who is legit and sincere.. So have a good'en!

I didn't get mad - I just told you what is posted on the first page of this web site - and you called me rude - you DID NOT turn me down nor did I turn you down - I just stated that I was not going to send you money as it stats in the first page of the web site - I have not invested ANY time in you to be at the point of being scammed to be mad or pissed/upset --- you have a car and need gas --- it just doesnt fit

Tom, it's a huge scam. He has tried it on me and actually got some money too. kept saying he was on his way but needed more money. He just texted me and asked why I posted on here then said he was in my town already. Big time liar...don't fall for him. I should have heeded the warning on the home page.

I am so confused... I have been on this site mearly 48 hours.. Tom i explained to u y i got upset my emotions are at a all time high, and your sitting here talking to me forever and all a sudden its weell u needa get here, and im HOMELESS and have no way of getting $ and i explain that and u get mad... If ppl wanna beleive ur little posts let them i am as sincere as it gets so u and whoever ur buudy newbie is can fuck off!!! Im looking for a nice environment with a great guy/ and or guys to share my life with and be happy, if me bng decent looking and young turning u down pisses u off then so be it they will see at the end of the day who is legit and sincere.. So have a good'en!

I believe you. More houseboys need to pay attention to the forums. Alot of employers work together on here. When you reject them they come on here and write lies about houseboys so that no one will hire them.

This boy is a con artist, he also uses Boysandtheirtoys. I am considering legal action, I have a copy of his ID he used to pick up the money. If any others wish to try and recoup their money or at least stop this young criminal in his tracks let me know.

You cant convict someone regardless of whether they lied to you if you "willingly" sent him money. Its not theft it was a gift from you to him regardless of the reason. I am not angry at your post..just giving some info regarding what you are saying you were trying to do. And I hope you realize that if you try to pursue it you will have to let the police know where it is that you met and how you met...

You cant convict someone regardless of whether they lied to you if you "willingly" sent him money. Its not theft it was a gift from you to him regardless of the reason. I am not angry at your post..just giving some info regarding what you are saying you were trying to do. And I hope you realize that if you try to pursue it you will have to let the police know where it is that you met and how you met...

I appreciate your interpretation of the law, however, I have a different understanding backed up with many years in the legal profession. There are also civil avenues to pursue, breach of contract and others. As for letting the police know where it is we met, there is nothing I am ashamed of here... Even if there is something you are..

He is the consummate scammer and he has an accomplice - his fiance. I have spent the last few days on the phone with people that he has scammed, it appears as though there are quite a few. I have found at least one person that is willing to go to Tennessee to testify against them, so they can potentially face multiple counts of federal wire fraud (violations of 18 U.S.C. § 1343 ).

That means that every single time someone sent them money or purchased something for them on a credit card, it is a separate violation of the wire fraud statute.

DO NOT BE EMBARRASSED TO COME FORWARD. This is their gambit - that if they attempt to shame you, you won't come forward and they'll get away with it. What they are doing is wrong, preying on those that are emotionally weak. (Say what you will about houseboy being potentially exploitative -- fraud is fraud).

odearfraud@gmail - please let us know your story and contact information. Justice will be found.

You are incorrect and I would strongly suggest you contact a lawyer if you are contemplating doing similar things. That "lie" is fraud - fraudulently induced "willingness" is not real willingness, and the law does not recognize it as such.

§ 1343. FRAUD BY WIRE, RADIO, OR TELEVISION

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

I happened to come across this post. After reading all the replies I was curious as to whether or not some of the statements were true. I asked my sister (who is an attorney) and I also called three random lawyers from the yellow pages. They all stated that yes its fraud if someone lies to try and get you to send them money but in your case you cannot prove that YOU are clean as well. You will have to have evidence to back up your fraud allegation. When the law reviews ur case they will see it as this (you use a gay site that would be viewed as prostituition) in the courts eyes. Unless you have emails in which you offered him a "JOB" in which funds were transfered then you dont have a case. I read some of your profiles and alot of the profiles select for the sex questions "yes of course" or "yes most likely" which the court will see as YOU the employer paying for a prostitute. So you both will be prosecuted but they wont be able to find him (the houseboy). So yes you can take it to court but you will not win the case because of the type of site you use.

I happened to come across this post. After reading all the replies I was curious as to whether or not some of the statements were true. I asked my sister (who is an attorney) and I also called three random lawyers from the yellow pages. They all stated that yes its fraud if someone lies to try and get you to send them money but in your case you cannot prove that YOU are clean as well. You will have to have evidence to back up your fraud allegation. When the law reviews ur case they will see it as this (you use a gay site that would be viewed as prostituition) in the courts eyes. Unless you have emails in which you offered him a "JOB" in which funds were transfered then you dont have a case. I read some of your profiles and alot of the profiles select for the sex questions "yes of course" or "yes most likely" which the court will see as YOU the employer paying for a prostitute. So you both will be prosecuted but they wont be able to find him (the houseboy). So yes you can take it to court but you will not win the case because of the type of site you use.

Oh contra my friend, I explicitly state sex was not involved and have past houseboy’s who will verify it is an employment opportunity not a prostitution situation. It interests me how many people on this site wish to condone fraud and allege they have spent time seeking counsel on the matter. I work in the legal profession and understand the parameters within which this type of case lies. By the way “Gay sites” are not illegal, all I can recommend is if you have need of an attorney don’t use the ones you have been speaking to.

Oh contra my friend, I explicitly state sex was not involved and have past houseboy’s who will verify it is an employment opportunity not a prostitution situation. It interests me how many people on this site wish to condone fraud and allege they have spent time seeking counsel on the matter. I work in the legal profession and understand the parameters within which this type of case lies. By the way “Gay sites” are not illegal, all I can recommend is if you have need of an attorney don’t use the ones you have been speaking to.

Jbatemore's account was created on November 13, 2011. It's just the same person trying to scare people into not testifying against him.

Jbatemore: If you're even telling a shred of truth, don't ever have any of those lawyers represent you. They're idiots and likely committing malpractice.

wow heres an example of an angry queen whos pissed off at the world because he was dumb enough to maybe send money to someone without properly verifying them. I have never met or chatted with this person who you are trying to say is a scam account. I unlike most people have nothing to prove to YOU so I am just going to ignore your lies. Once someone contacts me I have all the proper documentation to prove I am not a scammer....I bet you said the same thing to the other houseboys posting on this topic. Thats the thing you "employers" dont like is when houseboys speak out. Well we are going to continue to speak out. Some of us are here to make houseboys aware of the scum of the gay society so that they donot put themselves in danger by traveling to liars and creeps like yourself. SO go ahead and continue with your lies just because a houseboy is speaking out against you. If you actually read my post you would see that I wasnt defending anyone..I was making a statement regarding the "legal" action that someone mentioned..but im sure you overlooked that which is why you were quick to accuse "me" of being a friend of the person who this post was about.

wow heres an example of an angry queen whos pissed off at the world because he was dumb enough to maybe send money to someone without properly verifying them. I have never met or chatted with this person who you are trying to say is a scam account. I unlike most people have nothing to prove to YOU so I am just going to ignore your lies. Once someone contacts me I have all the proper documentation to prove I am not a scammer....I bet you said the same thing to the other houseboys posting on this topic. Thats the thing you "employers" dont like is when houseboys speak out. Well we are going to continue to speak out. Some of us are here to make houseboys aware of the scum of the gay society so that they donot put themselves in danger by traveling to liars and creeps like yourself. SO go ahead and continue with your lies just because a houseboy is speaking out against you. If you actually read my post you would see that I wasnt defending anyone..I was making a statement regarding the "legal" action that someone mentioned..but im sure you overlooked that which is why you were quick to accuse "me" of being a friend of the person who this post was about.

BUDDY I WOULDNT EVEN WASTE MY TIME ON THESE POSTS. YOU WILL REALIZE THE SAME THING AS I DID. THIS SITE CATERS TO THESE TYPES OF GUYS. I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR A WHILE AND I HAVE STARTED TO SEE A PATTERN OF EMPLOYERS ALWAYS CALLING HOUSEBOYS SCAMMERS. IF YOU NOTICE IN THE FORUMS SOME HOUSEBOYS ARE STARTING TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE "EMPLOYERS WHO ARE ALSO SCAMMERS" AND THEY DONT LIKE IT. i WAS TIPPED OFF BY A HOUSEBOY ABOUT A POTENTIAL SCAMMER. THE EMPLOYER HE WAS REFERRING TO CONTACTED ME AND SENT ME THE "EXACT SAME" EMAIL THAT HE DID THE OTHER HOUSEBOY. SO I TOLD HIM THAT I MERELY WASNT INTRESTED. HE THEN MOUTHED OFF IN THE FORUM ABOUT ME BEING SCAMMER JUST BECAUSE I REFUSED TO BE INTRESTED IN HIM..LOL YOU HAVE TO JUST DO WHAT YOU DID HERE..KEEP SPEAKING OUT SO THAT THE GOOD HOUSEBOYS ON THIS SITE SEE OUR POSTS AND KNOW WHO TO WATCH OUT FOR. THERE ARE MORE PERVS ON THIS SITE THAN GOOD PEOPLE. I SENT YOU AN EMAIL ON YOUR PROFILE WITH A LINK WITH SOME INFO ON IT THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME BY ANOTHER HOUSEBOY OF ALL THE EMPLOYER SCAMS ON THIS SITE WHO WORK TOGETHER. TAKE A LOOK AT IT AND KEEP IT AS A REFERENCE AND IF ANYONE ON THE LIST CONTACTS YOU DONT RELOCATE OR ATTEMPT TO ACCEPT ANY OFFER FROM THEM.

Secondly...if you could actually take the person to court you wouldnt be on here "running off at the mouth" about him you would be taking your so called "legal action" lol

What are you even talking about? I dont recall anyone saying anything about you, dcstud1987.

And as a second point, we are only here to WARN other people. We have been in touch with the US Attorney for the Eastern District of TN, Chattanooga branch. We are not here to get anything from C&D.

there are alot of us on here who are FRIENDS just like some of the EMPLOYERS are working together...WE dont like being lied about...You made a false post about (jbatemore) who has many friends and is a newbee on this site so his friends (myself included) are reviewing the posts to show people that YOU are a liar!!

there are alot of us on here who are FRIENDS just like some of the EMPLOYERS are working together...WE dont like being lied about...You made a false post about (jbatemore) who has many friends and is a newbee on this site so his friends (myself included) are reviewing the posts to show people that YOU are a liar!!

Here's what you need to know: derrick and cody have scammed over $1500 that we know of. A lot of people here like to play armchair lawyer, and there is a lot of misinformation. There are plenty of good employers and good houseboys on this site -- and they need to band together to stop the scammers. Unfortunately, the people in this thread are defending scammers and/or saying things about the law that are untrue and encourage people to try and run scams.

What other posters are saying about "you need to have a job offer in writing" or "this website is prostitution" are false. They are dangerously misinformed about the law. I have previously, in this thread, cited exact title of the US code that applies. The law forbids a "scheme or artifice to defraud" - I will explain again:

18 U.S.C. § 1341 provides (in relevant part):

"Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises"

So for example, when Cody/Derrick omit that they are engaged, and nonetheless express an interest in leaving Tennessee to move in with someone for purposes of obtaining gas money, that is a "scheme or artifice to defraud." (Artifice means a lie). It also constitutes a "false or fraudulent pretense" -- the pretense is that they are interested in someone. Promises that they are driving. In the case of one person, they expressly told him that money was needed for car repair.

" transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice"

So by either requesting (or receiving) moneygrams, they are in violation of this statute, since moneygram is interstate wire. Also, since they've used the internet, which is an interstate wire transmission, it also qualifies for anything that was paid for on credit cards and delivered to them.

"shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both."

Long story short, if you are a pretending to be a houseboy and lie to someone to get them to send you things, you are running afoul of this statute. Yes, it CAN BE very hard to prove -- but with Derrick/Cody, that is not the case, as they have scammed multiple people and told multiple lies in writing that will come back to haunt them.

I cannot provide direct legal advice or represent anyone here, but if you have questions I will do my best to point you in the right direction.

be safe everyone

Here's what you need to know: derrick and cody have scammed over $1500 that we know of. A lot of people here like to play armchair lawyer, and there is a lot of misinformation.

An "armchair lawyer" is someone who thinks a judge gives a rats ass about being technically correct. A judge will take one look at this website, then spend several seconds (but no more) admonishing you for wasting his time. If he's charitable, he'll used words like 'caveat emptor'

You might get a prosecutor to take an interest, but only if it's an election year.

DON'T FUCKING SEND MONEY, EVER

Edited by shakota

An "armchair lawyer" is someone who thinks a judge gives a rats ass about being technically correct. A judge will take one look at this website, then spend several seconds (but no more) admonishing you for wasting his time. If he's charitable, he'll used words like 'caveat emptor'

You might get a prosecutor to take an interest, but only if it's an election year.

DON'T FUCKING SEND MONEY, EVER

Shakota - this is not the way our criminal justice system works. The judge will not come visit houseboy. And even if during trial houseboy was used as evidence, it doesn't make a bit of difference because the predicate crime is unchanged. Just because people have been stupid (i.e. sending money to someone on HB) doesn't make it any less of a crime.

Shakota - do you have actual experience with the legal system that would lead you to believe otherwise? I'd be interested to hear, simply because I am a member of the legal system and from what I see and have seen, your understanding of how this works is incorrect.