Gregdcfl

boyguykid

So this guy and I were talking and I felt like we were hitting it off. He said he ran an international finance company, traveled the world, wanted companion. He was going to fly to Austin, where I live to interview me. The day of our supposed interview, I contact him and he claims to be in an airport in houston. When the time comes to meet, his phone is suddenly not picking up. I can reach him on any of his email, chat or other accounts. Now it would be one thing if he was man enough to own that he flaked... but he is just not responding to my messages. I mean, you can see in the sent section of the mailbox when someone reads what you sent them. The moral of this story: beware this guy, and any other guy who uses the ole "broken webcam" line. Also, if they say they are flying and staying in a hotel, get the flight numbers and a confirmation number for the hotel. Shame that people like this toy with legitimately interested parties like myself.

So this guy and I were talking and I felt like we were hitting it off. He said he ran an international finance company, traveled the world, wanted companion. He was going to fly to Austin, where I live to interview me. The day of our supposed interview, I contact him and he claims to be in an airport in houston. When the time comes to meet, his phone is suddenly not picking up. I can reach him on any of his email, chat or other accounts. Now it would be one thing if he was man enough to own that he flaked... but he is just not responding to my messages. I mean, you can see in the sent section of the mailbox when someone reads what you sent them. The moral of this story: beware this guy, and any other guy who uses the ole "broken webcam" line. Also, if they say they are flying and staying in a hotel, get the flight numbers and a confirmation number for the hotel. Shame that people like this toy with legitimately interested parties like myself.

I can confirm.. He is a flake.. The same situation. He is probably another Fat Old Troll looking to try to sink a young boy trying to make the best of theirself! The Admins should do something about him.

• 1 year later...

He did the same to me...totally claimed to be into everything im into and it was too good to be true and all this talk about how rich he is etc....totally fake guy...this happened back in April 2011...i contacted the site letting them know he was fake...u should all do the same