Is this what you call the message center? Homes in two States???

I love this site, however, I have asked three questions over the last four months. I never get a reply.

The two times I have reported scams they acted on it immediately, so they are protecting the site credibility and protecting us. I highly recommend this site. Thank you. I am writing this but do not know the workings of this board, they need a tutorial on it's use! Hopefully I can get some method of removing my State. I own homes in two States

If I put one down and am not living there at the time the guys gets mad. WHAT TO DO?

• Like 1

Go to My Account and on the left hand side, there is an area for Change Location. Change your location and you are done. I hope that answers the question.

Thank you for the kind words recommending the site. We try to keep on top of things. What questions did you have that we did not answer? I ask as I know every question that comes into the Contact Us area is answered as well as all emails. Can you tell us where you send the questions and if you still need assistance, just ask.