Are Any Boys Serious????

GreatHomeForYou

We normally write to every new houseboy ad posted daily. Sometimes it's just to welcome them to the site. Other times, they seem to be a perfect fit with us. We may get a response from 1 in 25 boys. Whatever happened to good old fashioned courtesy?! Is anyone having any luck corresponding with a serious boy?

We truly do offer a weekly salary plus benefits. We do understand that some boys advertise that they are looking for a boyfriend. Others may not want to be with a couple. But surely someone on here is at least curious about what we offer and would want to know more about us? After all, being together for 28 years should in itself say something!

• Like 1

Patience. You're on a site that, no matter how much you pay for it, advertises cam models (that none of us will ever meet) above any actual members of the site. It takes patience to get to the real people on here.

On here, you have to search with a bit more detail and make sure the person has been online for more than 24 hours (enough time to set up a profile and add some details) and actually have been on this site recently. These new guys are likely being flooded with messages, so don't be surprised if the limits of their profiles make it difficult or impossible to ever respond to you.

Okay, so I'm not trying to knock you, but being together 28 years doesn't speak for itself at all if you're on a houseboy site looking for a pretty little young twink to join you. You can say you want someone nice to join your "family", but when you list that you're cut or uncut and that sex is "expected - of course", that's not family. That's a convenient arrangement between two men to find a boy they both want to sleep with to satisfy in bed what they can't do for each other because neither one wants to be the one to have to find a place of his own.

I was a houseboy for a year and a half for a nice man in New York that truly wanted a family setting (didn't meet on this site). Sex was out of the question. He truly did provide for me in return for my companionship and house chores being completed. What he said in his profile was what I experienced in real life. He was serious, the real deal. Unlike you, his profile didn't list if he was cut or uncut. It didn't say he was looking for "family", then go on to say that sex is expected "yes - of course".

You can't post that you seek honesty and serious guys when your profile itself is a sugar-coated hypocritical version of what you honestly seek. Practice what you preach, otherwise expect to get responses that are about as flaky as your profile.