Housebois beware

BlackPaw

Greetings fellow housebois in search of a position. I would kindly like to remind you that respect should be upheld when it comes to possible future employers. If at anytime you decide that it will not work out, or if you are having doubts, be communicative! There is no sense in burning unnecessary bridges on this site.

That being said, i shall give you a perfect example of why. There are some men online here that have a bit of a vindictive nature about them. My most recent experience was with Busyman. I had spoken with him, and was very intrigued and turned on by him. We had a lot of commonalities, and i very much wanted to pursue the idea of moving in with him. He offered to buy me a ticket for wednesday, april 17. For me, seeing as i had only spoke with him last night (april 15th) that sent up a red flag. Later on i called him and said that i had a few questions i wanted to ask him, which at the time was true. However, there were other things that came to me the more i thought about relocating t north carolina. The most important one being the fact that he told me about a forum he had started about flakes.... basically calling them out by name when they, for whatever the reason, decided against relocating. After discussing my concerns with someone very special to me, shom had served and still serves as a mentor to me; i decided to call david after i was finished with a moving job that i got earlier. i had told him that i would call him in an hour, and the moving job turned out to be a bit bigger than i anticipated. as i was bidding farewell to the people i helped, my phone began to ring. It was Busyman, and i was not able to pick up the phone at the time, so i let it go to voicemail. i called him back as soon as i got away from the couple, without listening to the voicemail, and told him simply that i decided that it would be better for me to stay closer to california, and/or wait for a new opportunity where i could have the resources i need closer to me and at my disposal. i offered to stay in touch with him, and stay friends which i really did want for i thought to myself, if he is willing to stay in touch, perhaps in the future i would be willing to relocate to him. Unfortunately, however, such was not the case. he told me he thought it be better if we just stopped.

So, here at the end of this novel, i leave you with this. Be curtiousand respectful of those you pursue, even if in the end you feel it is a lost match. I anticipate that he may try to post a message in his forum trying to make me out as some flake, and that cannot be helped. Just know that if he encounters you, be wary of his eager attempts, and see what you think for yourself.

As to my brief encounter with the houseboy known as blackpaw I had no desire let alone intentions to write about it in this forum. However I feel I must come to my own defense since this individual has found a need to portray himself as a victim along with expressing his vindictiveness towards me. Take note blackpaw speaks of not burning bridges, showing respect and not being vindictive yet he is after all the one who opted to post his post less than 4 hours after we spoke on the telephone. Can it be his own words are but a mere double edged sword?

Let it be known this individual contacted me via telephone. Upon sharing my concerns, disappointments and frustrations concerning my previous encounters with other houseboys from this site, this individual spent better than two hours assuring me of his sincere intentions, his desire to be my houseboy, agreeing to discussed terms and going above and beyond the point with stated sexual, romantic comments of flattery and then agreeing to flying out two days later. The fact remains, this individual knew of my location and aware of my clear mention of relocating ASAP in my ad well before he took the initiative to call and make the aforementioned comments and promises. Less than 24 hours later this individual informs me the distance is too far and has decided that it would be best for him to stay closer to California and or wait for a new opportunity where he could have the resources he needed closer at his disposal. Are the aforementioned requirements and needs not something a potential houseboy would or should take into consideration prior to contacting a potential employer with empty promises and wasting better than two hours of valuable time? As a successful business owner I make decisions on a regular basis based largely on given information and trust. This individual claims a red flag went up and to beware of me? Beware of me because as a potential employer on this site I offered to pay to relocate a self acclaimed sincere and serious houseboy within a short time span of speaking with them? My decision was based on this individuals unquestionable spoken words at the time, this is referred to as trust. I was taught you trust someone until they give you a reason to believe otherwise. This person has clearly given me reason to question their integrity. Though blackpaw asked if we could be friends and stay in touch how could I even consider such? After all isn't the foundation for friendship based on trust, honesty and respect?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pipatatl

I read and responded to Busyman's posting first (you might want to read that first).

Now that I've read your posting, I see that I was right to call you an idiot in that reply.

You're both wrong for this public display of bullshit (in this instance, "bullshit" equals "a forum post based 100% on opinions about someone after NEVER having met the guy and basing NOTHING off of fact"), but you're more if an idiot that anything.

Personally, I've moved into a position before after chatting for just one hour. That position lasted just over a year and ended only because he moved out of the country and I wasn't ready to do that. I know that some things are worth taking a risk to get to. To say it was a red flag that he offered to meet you so easily is just um... well it's just stupid. It could mean that he doesn't have time to waste.

Speaking of not having time to waste (and what makes your posting look simply stupid) is that the guy you're talking about... his screen name is "busyman".

Lol instead of getting a red flag, you should have got a clue.

I honestly can't tell if you were trying to hurt this guy's image by what you posted or if you were just that clueless. Anyhow, the only thing you (two, not just you) have managed to do is you've made this forum incredible when trying to get information about who's a scam and who's not.

You guys are both wrong for posting these forums, but...

I hate to sound like I'm taking up for someone, but your reasoning only makes you sound like you've grown up in a very sheltered life and now you're afraid to take a chance and move away. At the end of this forum, you made it sound like the information you gave was "advice".

Both of you guys' postings say one thing, but it's obvious your messages are of something else. In your case, it's obvious what you're doing. You're trying to advertise and sell yourself as a helpless little "boi". I don't mind being the first one to tell you that you've only managed to say this:

"I'm young and have never been away from home. I am too scared to move far from home and instead of saying I'm scared, I'm just going to say that anyone that pushes me to do so is a scammer."

Just don't be some dim-witted about it next time. Lol his name is "busyman". I'm not sure what else you could have expected from him.

• 5 months later...

`i as a houseboy am new to this site..but not to being a houseboy...I found that there are infact as you stated employers on here who think that every houseboy is some dumb twink sitting by the computer with nothing to do but wait for there emails and phone calls...so i totally understand what you are saying. I myself always..always..always look for red flags when dealing with an employer and pay attention to things that are said. I also pay attention to whos on the site and how many people have "passed by" there profile but yet they have still been "seeking a houseboy" for the past three years...that right there should tell you as a houseboy something..lol anyway houseboys should keep in mind that this is a job in which some houseboys are respectfully hired by respectable and honest employers but those positions are extremely rare. You basically get what you put out as the saying says..