Houseboy in Vegas for you!

Boy4You20

Hello, im a houseboy or can be a companion, whatever we can work out for each other. I currently live in Las Vegas and really could use someone who can help me strive and prosper in life. 

Yes i do have another post and unfortunately ive gotten no response from anyone for that matter. And hopefully i can reach someone on this one.

Im a very kind hearted, sweet, caring and loving individual. I just wanna be able to make my life and myself better. 

So why is it hard to find someone decent on the this website who wants to help and see a individual grow? Seems like every "Employer" i talk to on here seems like they only wanna have you as a Sex Slave or someone to dominate. That aint for me. At all. 

I just wanna meet someone who is kind hearted and wants nothing but the best for me and who isnt crazy. I can relocate and willing to talk and discuss things over to make this all work out between us  

If your actually serious and wanna talk more and interested. Write me on my profile on the main Website or kik me at BungieJumper

Have a good day and night and thank you for reading.