bubblebuddy

MY DESPERATION IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH

Life is getting harder and harder for me and I just need to find someone to make my life easier and better and to guide me through the journey I plan to go on

It's so hard to find a good employer or just one that actually messages me back so now I'm looking for anyone in the united States to help me and I will show me appreciation however they want me to.

• Sad 1

My husband and I live in Miami.....  We're looking for a houseboy.  You'd have your own room, room and board would be provided and we can negotiate an allowance.  Sex is not expected.  We realize that this is a trial living arrangement, you might not like us.....  We would pay for relocation.  Contact us.

• Like 1

I hear you bubblebuddy 

Be careful!!!

desparation is not attractive to serious houseboys or employers. 

Desparation is a sign that you are unable to manage your situation, and draws scammers and fakes who may want to take advantage of you.

worse, serious employers see desparation as a red flag, often indicating the houseboy is himself a scammer. 

Be VERY careful as this word and Post is a red flag!!! And NOT the type of red flag that guides an airplane to the landing strip. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bubblebuddy said:

I already emailed you and you never replied

I'm just not the kind to express interest in you and then ignore email from you.  That's not how I work.  What address did you send it from?  If I know that, I can search for it in my junk folder (which is probably where it went).  Please try again!  Send it to Tim Collier at tim.collier@mac.com, subject:  Help needed.  And if I know who it's coming from I can search for it a bit easier.  I am sincere, give me another chance.  Send email as I described above.  You can also contact me via twitter @timcolliermiami.

1 hour ago, timcollier said:

I'm just not the kind to express interest in you and then ignore email from you.  That's not how I work.  What address did you send it from?  If I know that, I can search for it in my junk folder (which is probably where it went).  Please try again!  Send it to Tim Collier at tim.collier@mac.com, subject:  Help needed.  And if I know who it's coming from I can search for it a bit easier.  I am sincere, give me another chance.  Send email as I described above.  You can also contact me via twitter @timcolliermiami.

Also you can contact me using WhatsApp: +1 305-979-3533