Three new scam/fraud profiles - all created at the same time, same person pictures, same text.

GlacierIce

• 2 weeks later...

He added a fourth - all fake,  all immediately want to go to google chat and want to come to you right way - they just need  money.   Doesn't even put any effort into it.  Asks nothing expect when can you send him money.  

fake2.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have found MOST of these guys are after your money.

One fast way to check is to do a picture search.  Most of the ones I turn up are Russian models.

when you look at the pics,  look at the clothes he is wearing.  if they look too new, start thinking MODEL

look at the room he is in or the back ground outside,  if it looks like a set for pics, if it looks too perfect, start thinking MODEL

one immediate stop go is to have him take a picture of himself holding something with a date, news paper, and or driver license with pic and address.

THIS WILL IMMEDIATELY STOP COMMUNICATIONS normally because they can't do it.

ALSO put up your guard if they start talking about family passing away,  family being really sick or anything out of country.  INSTANT RED FLAGS.

Some of the scams have pretty good, believable scripts,  they will try to drag you along with believeable lifes adventures.  again start paying close

attention to the pics, what he is wearing, his surroundings.  

What the little scammer is up to is to get you to fall for him heart and soul, then he got you and he knows you would be willing to take a chance, DONT

The rule is DONT send any money.  If you think you have the one, have HIM pay for the trip to you.  You can reinburse him after arrival if you need to but

dont pay for transportation to anywhere.

If this is a money scam, they don't care how small the amount is that you send as long as they can get you to send.

And trust me when I say they have incredibly believable stories to make you fall in the trap.

• Thanks 1