A little Advice..

Tru2youboi

Okay Guys:

Couple of things I have noticed, that really just gets my giggle box going... From the "Houseboy" and "Employer" side.

I will start with the Houseboys:

1. No one wants to take over your thousands of dollars of credit card debt. If you need financial debt assitance, please message me.. there are tons of great programs that will help you eliminate your credit card debts.

2. If you smoke and drink like a whore on 4th street... odds are... Your not going to last very long in any situation of life. Be reasonable, have a little respect, dignity, and stop with the "DIVA" or "Princess" attitude... cause it isn't cute.

3. Dont sit and say how "Professional" you are.. when your pics are of nothing but your cock and ass. I mean .. I can appreciate a nice cock and ass..(who can't) ... But be sure the image you are presenting matches what it is you are looking for...

4. DONT GET INTO ANY SITUATION WITHOUT KNOWING THE FULL PICTURE FIRST! I hear so many horror stories (and I have some I could share) .. about boys who dont take the time to ask questions, and find out who is who.. and what is what... DONT be afraid to utilize your resources ... CHAT ON SKYPE! It is a great way for you to get to know the "Employer" and see if they are real.

5. Don't ruin a perfectly good situation... If the credit card of your "Employer" is given to you to use responsibly.. DO SO! Jesus.. stop ruining it for all of us out there that actually have common sense and appreciate the value of a dollar.

6. Beauty fades boys... make sure you have something UPSTAIRS to match what is DOWNSTAIRS .. otherwise you will have to rely on others for the rest of your life.

For the Employers:

1. I know we all have personal Preferences on what we like and don' like.. But some of you ABSOLUTLEY crack me up saying "Oh I like guys who are 6 foot... your 6 foot 2 inches.. your too tall " ... really ? I mean come on... 2 inches ? You will pass up a quality individual for 2 inches... well .. I could think of 2 inches we could probably put as preference in other areas.. and I dont mean your height! Be realistic.. not superficial.

2. Dont Be a bullshitter.. Honey if your broke, and struggling, and just need a helping hand cause you have to work 3 jobs to pay the bills.. THATS FINE .. just be honest about it. Nothing worse than spending weeks talking via email .. phone.. skype.. etc.. and come to find out.. your living in mommas basement, and hitching a ride with her to work... Just be honest...

3. Be respectful and reply... Look I know time Is precious to all of us during our day.. But at least if someone sends you a message, have the common decency to reply.. even if its "Thanks but not interested" . See now that took a whole 10 seconds of your time. And makes you look like much less of a douchebag.. since we have the ability to see when you read the message. (And this goes for the Houseboys too)

4. Don't always expect every houseboy to be a "house wife" .. I mean .. nothing wrong with keeping the house in order, but dont discourage the boys from furthering their education. Its like if you dont keep them locked in the house ball and chain, that they may see sunlight.. and realize there is more to life than washing your underwear and being your sex pig...

5. BE OPEN.. dont be afraid to test the waters a little bit, but dont assume EVERY SINGLE houseboy is the same as you may have read about or had bad experiences with. Dont sterotype in otherwords... be open to possibilities, and be willing to grow with us, cause I promise you.. there are good boys out there.

6. DONT fall for beauty, big dicks, and 6 pack abs.. Not saying theres anything wrong with them.. But DONT get so entranced by the superficial things, that you loose the BIG PICTURE.. Cause there will ALWAYS be someone more attractive.. always someone with a bigger dick, and always someone a little more "jockish" ...

Well... thats whats been ruffling my tail feathers ;-) ... Have a great day guys!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I agree for the most part,

Why my employer has listed me as a success story:

I can get my ass out of bed at 6am to help start mine/his day

I have a positive attitude with NO attitude

I am not a slut or whore and really am doing this because I enjoy giving not taking

I do not drink, smoke, or do drugs - which they LOVE (come on guys who wants a drunk ass roommate coming home at 2am stumbling around and/or doing stupid things and waking up your boss who pays your bills and needs his sleep)

I actually WORK...we both look at this as a job and he is my boss, but he doesnt want to have to act like a boss...get it?....have a little motivation to do the unexpected and go above and beyond...they tip you :)

Dont do something stupid just because your horny, bored, or lonely. If they say no one over when they are out of town they mean it. If they say no drugs they mean it.

My current employer has gone through 6 houseboys in the last year and he is so happy he found me. He pays 1200/mos as an employee of his office plus medical and dental, plus paid trips to southern decadence in a few weeks and other trips (and i've only been here 3 mos), and he tips me money for gas, phone, etc all the time. I am banking money, doing a great job, mutually loving it...and NO sex required because he is a muscle guy and so is his younger bf so I pretty much do nothing. He has a maid, a pool guy, lawn guy, landscaper. I seriously manage the house and make lunch, coffee, and house sit and thats about it. They pay for gym membership and are helping me get really tone and bigger...

Honestly I think I lucked out because he does make alot of money and is generous but he is also demanding and i try to be avail 24/7.

Find a situation that works for YOU. If you dont need money and want sex...be realistic about the situation. Make sure its not just something temporary along the way and if it is you need to have a BACKUP PLAN...

It helped alot that we chatted for a month before I drove my truck all the way to texas from idaho. It also helped to cam 2 cam to see them and they gave me a tour of the house/yard/my room. I did not even VISIT before I took this job...i just had a good feeling about it. But i had been looking for a position for 2 years...so it took me a while to find this. Sad thing is its in Laredo, tx on the mexican border and i do want to date/get fucked/etc...so i still keep looking for other houseboy positions in bigger cities but gonna be hard to beat this one...