Houseboy Interview Section

michael

We are thinking of adding an Interview section of the profiles. This would allow both houseboy and employer to fill in answers to questions and give a bit more information about themselves. What questions do you think would be relevant?

ex: Why do you want to be a houseboy?

Have you ever been a houseboy before?

• 5 months later...

This is a very good idea. I have to believe that there is a need for positions of houseboy, houseman, valet and butler, especially in gay households. It's not easy being a full time houseboy. Most don't know how to clean properly, or even begin to have the consciousness of what it is truly like to enter into a private residence, especially if the employer only offers a photo of his massive cock as introduction. That could scare a guy and have him go running in the streets with his hair on fire.....

1st we need to raise the standards, and stop making the gift of sexual favors a blatant, and obvious priority for a houseboy. The private relationship between the man of the house and his houseboy should always be that, private. Maybe this could become part of the private interview section. Question 1: Would you be willing to be my whore, and then we could fall in love?

I think your examples of Why you want to become a houseboy will help an employer start to gain a trust level with a perspective houseboy, and the houseboy gaining respect for a perspective employer, at least he might begin to think about it for himself. Perhaps developing simple questions to specific subjects that are drawn up by employers could be developed so the houseboy wouldn't have to think he has to write an essay for the history teacher.

I'd like to see employers respecting the position more, instead of thinking and treating them like second class citizens. Look at the first entry of this forum.....Never give the whore money...is basically how they want to treat the situation. I learned a long time ago, it is the pay that keeps quality of life going on in any profession. That could be another question....How much help do you need to get to the employer? It might be good to know for example the future guy is living in his car for example.

There is a talent to being a houseboy, much of it does involve cleaning the home. It takes experience and training to really clean a house. Sometimes I think employers want the houseboy to strip and have the lips of a cocksucker, and oh by the way the floors need done. Experience is a great qualification. Reference from a private family seems to be willingly given for a houseboy seeking to move or gain other employment.

Perhaps another example would be the willingness of both parties entering into some sort of contractual agreement before the handsome hunk moves in.

I'm new to the site, but the employers seem to take no responsibility. I've sent applications applying for positions, with no response, assistance, or criticisms to my applications, that would help me improve my situation to gain employment.

Thanks for this topic, and I think it should be examined more, perhaps ask employers what they want to know about a guy before they bring him into their privacy and homes, and these suggestions could bring an interview section to life. In the same thought process, what would help the houseboy gain confidence in a man that he is going to serve in very private ways....

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I wish there was a way to Input custom answers to the questions that exist already. Like on the safe sex part I would put I normally don't bother but am not against it. I would also like someone to tell me what they think of my profile and what changes that I could make to improve it but no one ever does. While I am fine with being someone's whore I have a lot of other qualities that may be valuable to someone else. It would be nice if there was more talking but many times it is one hello and then I will respond and then nothing. I would like a longer opportunity for the person to understand the kind of person that I am. There are some things that mere words can't say. For example I am a very deep thinker and pretty intelligent. Of course I have to wonder should I broadcast myself as a genius and a thinker or are people there just because they want me physically. I'm open to falling in love but that takes time for me. Also is my profile too sexual right now or is it just fine as it is. No input means I really have no idea.