Tightdj on the loose

busyman

Guest pipatatl

This guy didn't cost you any money, he just stopped responding to you. Okay, that means he's not interested. Instead of coming out and saying it, he came up with that lie.

If this guy is a scam, report his profile to side admins (I think there's a link to do that). I know there are a lot of fake profiles on here too, and I just report them and they're gone. The problem is that (after reading over and over your posts here) you can't distinguish between the scams and the guys that just have a change of heart. Like I said before, some of your posts are obviously guys that lost interested and just didn't say it. If you want anyone to take these posts seriously, you have to stop blabbering on EVERY single time someone stops writing you.

When I took up my houseboy position, I just flat out stopped chatting with people. I wasn't trying to be rude, I just forgot to come back on here at first. I read through some old emails and realized that I'd made plans to call some guys and things like that. Now I just like chatting with poeple on this site, mostly other houseboys, but after saying that, you never know what happened to the guys that stopped writing you.

So guys, if you think a guy is fake, chat with him for a while. Don't try to move forward based on how cute you think he is. If you guys would think with the other head, these scams wouldn't be able to happen. However, it's not a scam to stop chatting with someone for whatever reason. If in this case the person really is a scam, okay cool. Report his profile and move on. If he's not a scam, forget about him and move on. Don't post a forum on here as if you were attached and now you're all hurt. If you're really that emotionally unstable, maybe you're not really ready to have a houseboy...

Since you find it necessary to comment on my post, I would like to see you get your facts straight. I never used the word "scam"; yet the word "scam" is mentioned numerous times throughout your response, nor have I mentioned anything about any cost I incurred. You defend these players by simplifying things with saying they have a change of heart? If one indeed has a change of heart then one ought to have the consideration and the respect to say as much. Curious isn't it, you have a position as a houseboy and yet here you are, on this site quite frequently.

Since you find it necessary to comment on my post, I would like to see you get your facts straight. I never used the word "scam"; yet the word "scam" is mentioned numerous times throughout your response, nor have I mentioned anything about any cost I incurred. You defend these players by simplifying things with saying they have a change of heart? If one indeed has a change of heart then one ought to have the consideration and the respect to say as much. Curious isn't it, you have a position as a houseboy and yet here you are, on this site quite frequently.

Guest pipatatl

You want me to get the facts straight about what you wrote, but you've mysteriously "x"ed everything out. Lol okay.

And yes, anyone that uses this site knows that it's a great place for houseboys to meet houseboys in their area to hang out with. Since you don't know my situation, let me help YOU get some facts right:

My "employer" knows I'm on this site and any other site I'm on. I use the same screen name on every site, so there is nothing to hide. I'm allowed (and encouraged) to meet people. My profile says nothing more than I'm in a position (and a note to some old friends from the previous position) and that's that. So yes, I'm on this site relatively often simply because I can be. This site makes meeting guys my age pretty easy, and any other houseboy would tell you the same thing.

You want some facts, there you go. Don't tell me I put words in your mouth and then "x" out what you wrote hiding the truth.

You want me to get the facts straight about what you wrote, but you've mysteriously "x"ed everything out. Lol okay.

And yes, anyone that uses this site knows that it's a great place for houseboys to meet houseboys in their area to hang out with. Since you don't know my situation, let me help YOU get some facts right:

My "employer" knows I'm on this site and any other site I'm on. I use the same screen name on every site, so there is nothing to hide. I'm allowed (and encouraged) to meet people. My profile says nothing more than I'm in a position (and a note to some old friends from the previous position) and that's that. So yes, I'm on this site relatively often simply because I can be. This site makes meeting guys my age pretty easy, and any other houseboy would tell you the same thing.

You want some facts, there you go. Don't tell me I put words in your mouth and then "x" out what you wrote hiding the truth.

You made it quite clear you are on this site relatively often. You also make it quite clear this site makes meeting guys your age pretty easy.

Perhaps if you were to spend a fraction of your time reading information for houseboy forums you would know a posting can not be completely deleted. But it appears flattering yourself is necessary and much easier. I was beginning to think you were an intelligent individual, thanks for sitting me straight my apologies. As we all know, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can never fool all the people all the time.

Guest pipatatl

Um, anyone else can see this, but I don't recall writing the word "delete" a single time in my previous post. I said you "x"ed everything out because back then, there were nothing but a bunch of x's.

Now it's just a bunch of periods.

Plus, any idiot can see that when you post something, you can edit it. Okay so you didn't delete a post. You just edited everything out.

I'm not sure where your response there was heading... Going back to what you said earlier about getting the facts, maybe you should actually respond to what is written, not what you feel like pulling out of your head randomly.

Seriously, does anyone see where I even wrote the word "delete" in the previous post? Honestly, I have no idea what you're responding to at this point.

Guest pipatatl

This is a reply directly to your original posting, which is now just periods. Call me crazy, but is there text there that I'm missing. First you "X"ed everything out, now you just put a few periods. Perhaps you can't delete a main posting, but you can edit out all of the content as you've done.

So again, when did I actually say you "deleted" your post? You can't even respond properly to what's written in black and white. No wonder you take simple rejection as someone trying to scam you. You obviously have a problem reading what is right in front of you.

Plus the point of me posting responses to these is so you can't go around trying to discredit these houseboys for no good reason other than the fact that they weren't interested in you. My responses simply ask you to show some proof of being scammed and then I'd stop responding. However, all you can say is "he scammed me because he said he would call back and he didn't". That's not a scam. That's just them rejecting you because they don't want you.

Now, you have actually edited out your original posting with just "x"s (periods now) and now no one can see what you said about this particular houseboy. So the results of me annoying you with my responses:

1) The houseboy doesn't have any untrue slander going on about him because you edited out your post

2) No only can you not provide a fact about being scammed, you've edited out your entire original post because you know you have nothing to prove other than admitting that I'm right and you were rejected, not scammed.

3) Anyone reading these will be able to get good information from others, but will know that anything your write on here is just a bunch of bullshit.

By not being able to stand behind your own words, you've done a great job discrediting yourself. Instead of giving a good response, you edited out your forum because there's no truth to back it up.

To make it worse, your strongest reply (the one posted May 26 2010, 05:42 PM) sounds really good until everyone realizes that you're literally responding to something I never wrote. At all.

So all of the nonsense aside, you were the one that first starting saying there needs to be facts. Well, how about you come up with one fact about this guy scamming you. Just one. If you do, I will delete (or edit it out with just a few periods) every single response I've written on any forum of yours.

This is a reply directly to your original posting, which is now just periods. Call me crazy, but is there text there that I'm missing. First you "X"ed everything out, now you just put a few periods. Perhaps you can't delete a main posting, but you can edit out all of the content as you've done.

So again, when did I actually say you "deleted" your post? You can't even respond properly to what's written in black and white. No wonder you take simple rejection as someone trying to scam you. You obviously have a problem reading what is right in front of you.

Plus the point of me posting responses to these is so you can't go around trying to discredit these houseboys for no good reason other than the fact that they weren't interested in you. My responses simply ask you to show some proof of being scammed and then I'd stop responding. However, all you can say is "he scammed me because he said he would call back and he didn't". That's not a scam. That's just them rejecting you because they don't want you.

Now, you have actually edited out your original posting with just "x"s (periods now) and now no one can see what you said about this particular houseboy. So the results of me annoying you with my responses:

1) The houseboy doesn't have any untrue slander going on about him because you edited out your post

2) No only can you not provide a fact about being scammed, you've edited out your entire original post because you know you have nothing to prove other than admitting that I'm right and you were rejected, not scammed.

3) Anyone reading these will be able to get good information from others, but will know that anything your write on here is just a bunch of bullshit.

By not being able to stand behind your own words, you've done a great job discrediting yourself. Instead of giving a good response, you edited out your forum because there's no truth to back it up.

To make it worse, your strongest reply (the one posted May 26 2010, 05:42 PM) sounds really good until everyone realizes that you're literally responding to something I never wrote. At all.

So all of the nonsense aside, you were the one that first starting saying there needs to be facts. Well, how about you come up with one fact about this guy scamming you. Just one. If you do, I will delete (or edit it out with just a few periods) every single response I've written on any forum of yours.

Your lack of intelligence clearly seen in your lack of proper english combined with your desperate need for attention is pitiful.

As I previously pointed out, you can fool some of the people some of the time but never all the people all of the time. The only

person you're fooling at this time is yourself. Without being involved in phone conversations with previous mentioned individuals

you have been quick to make assumptions. It is indeed a "fact" when one makes an assumption/s they make an ass of themself.

Keep up the good work.

Guest pipatatl

Haha yes, because posting on the forums here will get me soooo much attention!

In the end, I respond to posting like this only when I see people bad mouthing others just because they were rejected. The truth of the matter is this:

You couldn't prove what you wrote about him, I called you out on it, and you deleted it (by replacing the text with a few periods). So, everyone reading these forums can see that you're just full of bullshit. I hope you find the right houseboy, but I hope that houseboy does his homework to find out just who you are so he'll know what he's getting himself into.

I'm in the perfect position now only after kissing a few frogs. I get to basically do what I want and I have plenty of free time. I chat with quite a few houseboys still and I'll give any houseboy as much information and tips that's asked from me. I'll even post replies to forums like this and encourage them to read them to get a clue about how some guys can be.

When you write a forum with the title "Tightdj on the loose", "New Name Same Game", and "Seeking Attention? A player or just a Scammer? " it's hard to assume you're not calling someone a scammer. Then you follow the title up with a forum that simply states that someone wasn't interested in you. If this is how you handle rejection online, there aren't many houseboys that want to see how you react to rejection in person. Stop going off on guys in public forums like you've ended some 5 year relationship or something and move on. The only thing you're showing people is that you're a very emotionally unstable person.

So say what you want, but you still haven't proven this guy did anything wrong. So back to square one, show this guy did just ONE thing wrong or quit writing such untrue crap on here.

Haha yes, because posting on the forums here will get me soooo much attention!

In the end, I respond to posting like this only when I see people bad mouthing others just because they were rejected. The truth of the matter is this:

You couldn't prove what you wrote about him, I called you out on it, and you deleted it (by replacing the text with a few periods). So, everyone reading these forums can see that you're just full of bullshit. I hope you find the right houseboy, but I hope that houseboy does his homework to find out just who you are so he'll know what he's getting himself into.

I'm in the perfect position now only after kissing a few frogs. I get to basically do what I want and I have plenty of free time. I chat with quite a few houseboys still and I'll give any houseboy as much information and tips that's asked from me. I'll even post replies to forums like this and encourage them to read them to get a clue about how some guys can be.

When you write a forum with the title "Tightdj on the loose", "New Name Same Game", and "Seeking Attention? A player or just a Scammer? " it's hard to assume you're not calling someone a scammer. Then you follow the title up with a forum that simply states that someone wasn't interested in you. If this is how you handle rejection online, there aren't many houseboys that want to see how you react to rejection in person. Stop going off on guys in public forums like you've ended some 5 year relationship or something and move on. The only thing you're showing people is that you're a very emotionally unstable person.

After having read your tripe, it's obvious the only thing that out weighs your lack of proper grammar is your ignorance. As we all know, there is a vast difference between "rejection" and "dishonesty". But it's apparent you need to stroke your ego.

So say what you want, but you still haven't proven this guy did anything wrong. So back to square one, show this guy did just ONE thing wrong or quit writing such untrue crap on here.

Guest pipatatl

Wow, what a response. :huh:

I guess with all your postings, you forgot to post the most important one. Let me help you with the title:

"Busyman on the loose"

I think ALL of these guys you've written about on here are due an apology. Even if you don't do that, I think my responses here have done enough to call you out.

Wow, what a response. :huh:

I guess with all your postings, you forgot to post the most important one. Let me help you with the title:

"Busyman on the loose"

I think ALL of these guys you've written about on here are due an apology. Even if you don't do that, I think my responses here have done enough to call you out.

Call me out? LOL :P Go head, flatter yourself. It's quite obvious you seek attention. It stands to reason your ignorance prefers like company.

Guest pipatatl

Yes, call you out on your bullshit. So again...

Name just ONE thing this guy did wrong that justifies you trying to blast on here that he's some kind of scam. You can keep trying to change the subject into whatever you want, but again... name one thing this "tightdj" did to give you the write to blast him with a forum called "tightdj on the loose" as if he's some kind of bad person.

I'll once again point out that after I called you out on your nonsense here, you deleted the original posting you wrote about this guy and you're yet to put it back up. So, what did tightdj do that was so wrong?

Yes, call you out on your bullshit. So again...

Name just ONE thing this guy did wrong that justifies you trying to blast on here that he's some kind of scam. You can keep trying to change the subject into whatever you want, but again... name one thing this "tightdj" did to give you the write to blast him with a forum called "tightdj on the loose" as if he's some kind of bad person.

I'll once again point out that after I called you out on your nonsense here, you deleted the original posting you wrote about this guy and you're yet to put it back up. So, what did tightdj do that was so wrong?

LOL.. Are you so insecure that you really believe I owe you an explanation? Go ahead and flatter yourself

as it appears you are in dire need of it. I say again, check your dictionary for the definition and the difference

between scam and player. My bad, it's apparent you can't read so it won't do you any good.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pipatatl

So still after all of that, nothing about this "tightdj" guy?

The point I'm making (and the point that you're helping me make) is that you're just some old, bitter, lonely guy that will try to tarnish the name of any houseboy on here just because he decides he doesn't want you. Grow up and learn how to take rejection, become a little bit more stable with yourself, and maybe you wouldn't be so alone. Stop posting lies about houseboys on here that are so obvious that anyone can see right through to your issues.

So in the end, when you write something about someone and then get called out on it for it being false, don't erase the forum entry and try to say you didn't say it. You might be able to erase the forum with periods, but you can't erase the title "tightdj on the loose" especially after a string of your other forums you've posted.

You've put a forum here that is supposed to help others avoid being scammed, but in the end, every sees who the real liar is. Now you're trying to turn your focus on insulting me. Lol I must say nice try, but life is too sweet for me right now to take much of anything personal.

The only thing I can compare your responses to is Bush's theory of "weapons of mass destruction". In other words, it's obvious that I'm chatting with an idiot so I'm done here. I've called you out for liar that you are and whoever "tightdj" is will be so very happy he decided to avoid you.

Now I have a trip to get ready for. You have a good life and please continue to write forums like this so houseboys can see it and decide not to meet you.

You make an excellent point actually..now that I read this statement from you to this guy thats about all this site is good for is for houseboys to make friends with OTHER houseboys. The sad thing is you have employers like this who are usually the cause of all the drama. They get pissed because of rejection and get so angry that they cannot go on with their lives...its really sad..but obviously whomever he is referring to has moved on with his life...why cant he do the same?

So still after all of that, nothing about this "tightdj" guy?

The point I'm making (and the point that you're helping me make) is that you're just some old, bitter, lonely guy that will try to tarnish the name of any houseboy on here just because he decides he doesn't want you. Grow up and learn how to take rejection, become a little bit more stable with yourself, and maybe you wouldn't be so alone. Stop posting lies about houseboys on here that are so obvious that anyone can see right through to your issues.

So in the end, when you write something about someone and then get called out on it for it being false, don't erase the forum entry and try to say you didn't say it. You might be able to erase the forum with periods, but you can't erase the title "tightdj on the loose" especially after a string of your other forums you've posted.

You've put a forum here that is supposed to help others avoid being scammed, but in the end, every sees who the real liar is. Now you're trying to turn your focus on insulting me. Lol I must say nice try, but life is too sweet for me right now to take much of anything personal.

The only thing I can compare your responses to is Bush's theory of "weapons of mass destruction". In other words, it's obvious that I'm chatting with an idiot so I'm done here. I've called you out for liar that you are and whoever "tightdj" is will be so very happy he decided to avoid you.

Now I have a trip to get ready for. You have a good life and please continue to write forums like this so houseboys can see it and decide not to meet you.

LOL... You are a pitiful and sorry excuse for a man. Too lazy to get a real job. But I suppose throwing your legs up and attempting too look intelligent in this forum is the best you can do. Perhaps a few more

attempts with your legs up in the air will find you with another "trip". ENJOY !!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pipatatl

Proving again that I'm talking to an idiot, that "trip" I went on was to be with my family for July 4th. I have a ton of new funny videos and pictures of it online on my sites too. I don't know what kind of family you come from, but where I come from, people don't have sex with family.

<_<

Hmm.... wait a second. I have to then ask: If houseboys are just guys that are too lazy to get a job and that you can talk down about, why are you advertising yourself on a houseboy site as an employer looking for a houseboy?

So one sentence to state your logic: You think houseboys are lazy guys that should get real jobs, so you search to hire a houseboy. :huh: Again, your reasoning makes as much sense as Bush's theory about "weapons of mass destruction". I'm sure every houseboy that sees this will just rush to get to know you now.

The rest of this response is to all of the many emails I received from houseboys based on "busyman's" last response here.

Look, the point of my responses was to simply show that this guy himself is just a big scam. Instead, I realized that he's real but he's just a very emotionally and mentally unstable guy. In any case, he has stated not one fact (or even one good lie) about "tightdj" and he even erased his comments about the guy after I called him out on it. Everyone seeing this sees just what kind of guy "busyman" is now.

For all of that basically stated that he was right about the shame of making money having sex with older men and not wanting to work, you can't let someone so wrong be the reason you feel shame (or anything). Let's get some facts...

My resume shows everything from janitor, produce department manager, vacation home property management, juvenile detention officer, and houseboy in between all of it. It also shows my education from honors in high school, bachelors in business management, successfully completed police academy training, and more. Why? I liked every position I've had. I'll admit, the first time I did the houseboy thing, I was really looking for sex with an older man. However my first position didn't involve sex but it did involve a great man taking great care to make sure I was happy and could work and go to school full time. That's why I can honestly say that I enjoy the houseboy thing.

The point: be smart. You can't feel shamed about anything as long as you go into it doing only what you feel is okay and is right. Since I happen to be more attracted to older men, sex is like being able to have my cake and eat it too. If that's not your thing, don't do it just because the position calls for it. There are plenty of positions that don't require or even want sex from the houseboy. Also, don't forget that being a houseboy is work. Personally, I'll never enter into a position without an agreement that would allow me to list my houseboy services on my resume. For example, my current position will be on my resume as "personal assistant" which will include the actual services I provide or it will be listed as "professional caddy" for a man that's on the senior pga tour. My houseboy positions are the reason my resume show no gaps in work history. In the middle of the recession, my resume shows that I've worked a few jobs and my rate of pay has only increased thanks to houseboy positions. Be smart about your position and what you're getting from it.

An easy rule I live by as a houseboy: I won't do anything in a positon that I would be ashamed to tell my mom or family about.

I will admit, though, that "busyman" is right about this position being 'lazy'. Lol I went through police academy to be a detention officer fighting young inmates for a living and now I make more money walking golf courses. Even better, he has a full gym at home that's available 24/7 so I don't even have to go far to stay in shape. Haha yeah, even I'd say that's lazy, but really, who would be dumb enough to work harder when he could do more by working smarter?

So you see, it's hard to feel bad about what I do for a living right now. I'm 24, no police record, I don't even smoke cigs, I'm healthy, happy, taken care of, have multiple IRA's, deferred compensation accounts, I have a good resume, a great family, I'm not in the closet, and I get paid to watch a guy play golf basically. I find it very difficult to be ashamed of anything I've ever done for work or in life period. I feel this way because back to the start of this long response: I do what I feel is right or okay and I won't ever just do something that I don't agree with just because the position calls for it.

• 2 weeks later...
Proving again that I'm talking to an idiot, that "trip" I went on was to be with my family for July 4th. I have a ton of new funny videos and pictures of it online on my sites too. I don't know what kind of family you come from, but where I come from, people don't have sex with family.

<_<

Hmm.... wait a second. I have to then ask: If houseboys are just guys that are too lazy to get a job and that you can talk down about, why are you advertising yourself on a houseboy site as an employer looking for a houseboy?

So one sentence to state your logic: You think houseboys are lazy guys that should get real jobs, so you search to hire a houseboy. :huh: Again, your reasoning makes as much sense as Bush's theory about "weapons of mass destruction". I'm sure every houseboy that sees this will just rush to get to know you now.

The rest of this response is to all of the many emails I received from houseboys based on "busyman's" last response here.

Look, the point of my responses was to simply show that this guy himself is just a big scam. Instead, I realized that he's real but he's just a very emotionally and mentally unstable guy. In any case, he has stated not one fact (or even one good lie) about "tightdj" and he even erased his comments about the guy after I called him out on it. Everyone seeing this sees just what kind of guy "busyman" is now.

For all of that basically stated that he was right about the shame of making money having sex with older men and not wanting to work, you can't let someone so wrong be the reason you feel shame (or anything). Let's get some facts...

My resume shows everything from janitor, produce department manager, vacation home property management, juvenile detention officer, and houseboy in between all of it. It also shows my education from honors in high school, bachelors in business management, successfully completed police academy training, and more. Why? I liked every position I've had. I'll admit, the first time I did the houseboy thing, I was really looking for sex with an older man. However my first position didn't involve sex but it did involve a great man taking great care to make sure I was happy and could work and go to school full time. That's why I can honestly say that I enjoy the houseboy thing.

The point: be smart. You can't feel shamed about anything as long as you go into it doing only what you feel is okay and is right. Since I happen to be more attracted to older men, sex is like being able to have my cake and eat it too. If that's not your thing, don't do it just because the position calls for it. There are plenty of positions that don't require or even want sex from the houseboy. Also, don't forget that being a houseboy is work. Personally, I'll never enter into a position without an agreement that would allow me to list my houseboy services on my resume. For example, my current position will be on my resume as "personal assistant" which will include the actual services I provide or it will be listed as "professional caddy" for a man that's on the senior pga tour. My houseboy positions are the reason my resume show no gaps in work history. In the middle of the recession, my resume shows that I've worked a few jobs and my rate of pay has only increased thanks to houseboy positions. Be smart about your position and what you're getting from it.

An easy rule I live by as a houseboy: I won't do anything in a positon that I would be ashamed to tell my mom or family about.

I will admit, though, that "busyman" is right about this position being 'lazy'. Lol I went through police academy to be a detention officer fighting young inmates for a living and now I make more money walking golf courses. Even better, he has a full gym at home that's available 24/7 so I don't even have to go far to stay in shape. Haha yeah, even I'd say that's lazy, but really, who would be dumb enough to work harder when he could do more by working smarter?

So you see, it's hard to feel bad about what I do for a living right now. I'm 24, no police record, I don't even smoke cigs, I'm healthy, happy, taken care of, have multiple IRA's, deferred compensation accounts, I have a good resume, a great family, I'm not in the closet, and I get paid to watch a guy play golf basically. I find it very difficult to be ashamed of anything I've ever done for work or in life period. I feel this way because back to the start of this long response: I do what I feel is right or okay and I won't ever just do something that I don't agree with just because the position calls for it.

It's a known fact, "One is what one speaks". Do continue to show us all more of who you are with your malice and bad grammar. Cheers

It's a known fact, "One is what one speaks". Do continue to show us all more of who you are with your malice and bad grammar. Cheers

Bitter and hateful, table of one.

Guest pipatatl

Lol perhaps I could mess up every single sentence I've ever written on here, but the fact remains:

You posted a forum titled "Tightdj on the loose" to try and call him a scam and yet after being called out on it, you can't name even ONE thing this person has done wrong. In the end, everyone on this site sees you're a scam. This is why you still don't have a houseboy. This is why no houseboy would ever want to be in a position with you.

So once again, say anything you want about me. Lol name just ONE thing this "tightdj" guy did that was so bad. Go ahead, show everyone on this site that you're not just some lonely bitter guy.

Lol perhaps I could mess up every single sentence I've ever written on here, but the fact remains:

You posted a forum titled "Tightdj on the loose" to try and call him a scam and yet after being called out on it, you can't name even ONE thing this person has done wrong. In the end, everyone on this site sees you're a scam. This is why you still don't have a houseboy. This is why no houseboy would ever want to be in a position with you.

So once again, say anything you want about me. Lol name just ONE thing this "tightdj" guy did that was so bad. Go ahead, show everyone on this site that you're not just some lonely bitter guy.

LOL.... It's apparent you have a deep need for attention and your self worth is in dire need of confirmation if you actually believe I owe you an explanation! *pst*

• 4 months later...

To Mr.pipatatl and Mr. Busyman:

You are both missing the concept of this website, now both of you have good points(no matter how misguided this has become, it has become a way for two grown men to attack each other). I came to this site because a good friend of mine is a houseboy he has been one for a few years and has traveled far and has become a better man for it. Pipatatl it seems you too have grown and become a strong man and good for you. I understand your frustrations after reading what busyman has posted (I know I'm late to this game but I felt it nessesary to say something) but it seems that you are going out of your way to argue with him in most of these be a better person.

Mr. Busyman,

I understand your frustrations and sometimes people play others. The internet isn't a very good way to meet good people(most people on here aren't who they say they are) People lie, love the attention or just plain lose interest(pipatatl is right about this) do not hold it against them. If someone tells you in a few short hours they are ready to move in 9 out of 10 it really isn't true. I understand your attentions are aimed in the right way by point out these flakes but people will see who they are shortly as you did. To truely find what you are searching for it will take more then two conversations. As I said a friend of mine uses this website and he met two very wonderful guys who love him and he loves them back. They talked for months before either met( on the phone,emails etc) so looking for someone quick only seems to attract the wrong type of attention it takes time and patience just like in real life. Also by saying that Pipatatl is uneducated was wrong and as an educated individual looking down on others is wrong, as an educated person you should never look down on others or be little others that you feel as beneath you. In history there were people who did that and what were they called? Oh yes Nazi's do not make the same mistakes and do not think you are better then anyone(thats how it comes off). You are no better then the guy next to you just luckier: to be alive, to benefit from a good eduation, and to be able to live freely.

The point is you are both missing the point and just being plain rude to each other pipatatl your intentions were true and you are right but you shouldn't attack him. Busyman you were wronged a few times and its understandable that you were mad. You are right to express this.

My point is after reading this argument no matter how good it worked out for my friend you guys have really not helped this website by arguing the way you have. I will never be interested in being a houseboy because of this and I'm sure I'm not the only one who was detered by your words. Guys try to change it around and its not all bad I have seen guys who have done well from this men who have been happy with who they got but the bad to me outweighs the good. My buddy is proof to this. I understand who am I to be saying a word. I'm 19 a young guy and was deeply interested after I saw how much it affected my buddy. Not anymore but best wishes to both of you hate only breeds more hate and as gay guys don't we have enough people hating us being gay or bi men?

Have a good day gentlemen (irregardless of what you say we are all gentlemen so act like it),

-JJ