Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

House Boy

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Houseboy Looking To Get Relocated

Featured Replies

Hello my name is Tyler. I am a 6'5, 150lb slim, brown toned houseboy seeking an employer/sugar daddy that is willing to relocate me. My interest are going to the beach, going out to eat, watching movies, cooking, jogging, listening to music, cuddling, shopping, traveling, working out, playing football and long nights at home. 

I am very open minded, intelligent, neat, respectful guy. I don't bring drama, I am very appreciative of everything that I'd given to me.

I can cook, clean, take great care of animals, hold a conversation, help out with tech, things around the house, run errands, be your personal and/or private assistant. 

I will always be there to support you,  care for you, make sure nothing is wrong,  nothing wrong and that you're always happy and when you're not it's my job to make sure that I help you get there.

I'm looking to get an allowance (weekly or monthly) is something we can talk about. 

 

If interested you can reach me at either my number or email below. 

Email: tyleerharris@gmail.Com

Number: 6129793853

received_10206917766534546.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.