Jump to content
bacha

craigslist shut down

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, bacha said:

doublelist.com is a reasonable but not not perfect craigslist replacement, so far US only

At least here in Houston, doublelist is nearly entirely populated by deeply closeted men who can only access their desires by pretending to be women...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/8/2019 at 1:57 PM, DJHJD said:

At least here in Houston, doublelist is nearly entirely populated by deeply closeted men who can only access their desires by pretending to be women...

this reads like discrimination of cross dressers and transgenders. Please improve your attitude towards others. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2021 at 2:13 PM, subbottom54 said:

this reads like discrimination of cross dressers and transgenders. Please improve your attitude towards others. 

Preference when searching for a partner or sexual match is not the same as negative or hurtful discrimination. Being fem is not the same thing as being or living as a woman, and maybe DJHJD is simply stating a fact. His statement is great news for anyone looking for a woman or a man that lives as one, but is, without any disrespect, a heads up for those of us that aren't at all into women (cis or not). He didn't say or imply that there was anything wrong with it, but if the ads in that area on that site consist mostly of men pretending to be women, that's just stating facts. Being judgmental isn't any better than discriminating, but when searching for what you actually want, you have every right to discriminate rather than settle. If I thought like you, I'd be offended every time I see a guy that doesn't date black guys (which is usually about 3 out of ever 4 profiles). That's not discrimination or anything to take personal; I'd rather be with someone that adores me rather than be with someone that thinks he's doing me a favor. 

Lighten up... you're on a houseboy site after all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, yngdom4sub said:

Being judgmental isn't any better than discriminating, but when searching for what you actually want, you have every right to discriminate rather than settle. If I thought like you, I'd be offended every time I see a guy that doesn't date black guys (which is usually about 3 out of ever 4 profiles). That's not discrimination or anything to take personal; I'd rather be with someone that adores me rather than be with someone that thinks he's doing me a favor. 

thanks for this, you're right. Think i still have to learn to think as a houseboy. Too bad interracial still is only 25%. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, subbottom54 said:

"... Too bad interracial still is only 25%. "

Quality over quantity. Believe me... there is nothing to be sorry about. I may not have been through as many men on this site when I was a houseboy, but the men I did meet kept me for years at a time. My time as a houseboy is the reason I get to live a life travelling and being my own boss today. Thank goodness that 25% is far better than what washes up in the other 75%. 

You don't have to learn to "think as a houseboy". You need to learn to simply be yourself. The right employer or host or lover will love you for it and never let you go. Taking the time to narrow it down to the few good matches will reward you far more than wasting time with the many bad arrangements, but you won't get to any of the good unless you stop trying to be what you see in "hot houseboy of the day" photos and just be yourself (as long as the "yourself" isn't a judgmental twink; those are a dime a dozen).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...