Trying this one last time...

Boy4You20

Hello, the title is self explanatory. Don't wanna come off rude or a wrong way. 

Just want someone i can care for and help or just be a good friend too. Someone who is willing to take me in and help my grow as a human being and prosper. 

I really could and need a stable place of living and i want to better myself and further my education. 

Im sorta on the brink of just deleting this app because ive gotten hardly any responses and everyone is picky nowadays.... i wanna be myself and not something someone wants me to be. 

I wanna be able to be happy and smile again and just sorta not worry about having to constantly move all the time. 

I just need a anchor. Support. A caring and loving individual who wont give up on me and stick with me. Someone who can help me heal. 

I guess im just asking for a fairy tale. 

Anyways, if this even remotely interests you. I guess feel free to message me. If not then have a good day and night. 

This would be my last and finale ad and if i cant find anything by September. Im deleting my account.. 

Good day. 

Uhm, if you had a problem with me, you shouldve kept it to yourself dude. You wouldnt give time to answer questions. You want to start drama on a website just because im not interested in you. It seems like your the one complaining. You have no idea what i been through and never walked a day in my shoes. So dont come at me about me wasting peoples time. If i see red flags or even a glimpse of something i dont like in a person, of course im gonna pass up. But to have the nerve and audacity to write and say mean and untrue things about me. Thats pretty messed up. But thank you for showing your true colors to everyone dude. I hate drama and thats the reason i passed up.

And for the record, i did say i wasnt interested. 

Leave me alone already and just stop blaming others already. Thats childish of a older man to write something like this about me. Couldve messaged me about your concerns.