22 hours ago, Propman said:

Is it customary to charge a fee if you help  relocate/rehome a son, particularly for a dad/son relationship.

No

No money sent, but close.  Convincing, everything I wanted to hear, recent passport, but when asked for recent photo, the “boi” got very upset and gave all sorts of reasons for disparities,  mean while Dad Guy had sent me his address and photo of himself.  I had apologized to Boy Ken, but he was unrelenting in his continued attacks.  I said goodbye.  He sent a thank you, then  Dad Guy asked me to delete his Bakersfield address.  Remember, send no money, check the forms!

he tried the same scam on me  GAYDDADDY is his SN

https://www.houseboy.com/#houseboy-profile/Gayddaddy

Gayddaddy :2 days

Fellow Dad, I am an experienced DAD/SIR with a young, well experienced houseboy, submissive boy, that is now available for re-homing/matchmaking. Due to my health issues, i can no longer continue to mentor & accommodate him. The best situation would be for him to be re-homed to another Dad/Mentor. He is 22, smooth, clean, drugs and disease free, willing, ready & available for relocation.

I am determined to find him a good home. I am confident that Ken would be a good candidate to fill your houseboy position. Unfortunately, this site went through some changes recently and attaching pictures to messages is no longer an option. Details, as well as pictures of Ken etc, are available to be sent to your email for you to review. Regards, Daddy Guy

Me :1 day

if your looking for money then fuck off other wise if not I am willing to listen---HE NEVER RESPONDED BACK

Gayddaddy :2 days

Fellow Dad, I am an experienced DAD/SIR with a young, well experienced houseboy, submissive boy, that is now available for re-homing/matchmaking. Due to my health issues, i can no longer continue to mentor & accommodate him. The best situation would be for him to be re-homed to another Dad/Mentor. He is 22, smooth, clean, drugs and disease free, willing, ready & available for relocation.

Add another justhop profile, says he’s an American Indian needs $400 to pay medical bills because his ID and passport are being held by a person who paid his bills,  Says he has been trained four years by Master but left because “he’s not like the other boys”. He will send pictures of “him”  stripping hot looking but does not match his profile. Beware!!!  He gets insulted if you question him, but he will also pester you if you don’t answer.  BIG TIME SCAMMER. Only wants your money. He calls himself Justin

I think you will find Brucee112 has a rehoming Dad seeking funds also cause his Dad's wife and daughters are coming home. That's all I seem to find here, but don't send any money.

Another of the same, “bttmboy”  is his profile name. Master is letting him relocate to the Daddy/Master/Sir of his choosing. Guess what? It’ll cost ya! Combination of no face pic, no information in his profile, poor grasp of the English language, lists Colorado in his new profile here but, oops, says he’s been living with his master trainer for 16 months in Florida. What a dumbass!