Visited Profiles button doesn't work

If I click on "My Account" and then click on " Visitors and Visited Profiles" I just get the spinning wheel that says it is thinking.  Some browsers I have tried will tell me that there is a script slowing down the browser and if I stop it, it just goes back to the spinning wheel.  It's been like this for a long time (last weeks inability to see profiles inspired me to finally ask that this be fixed).  I've tried a variety of browsers on both my laptop, phone, and tablet.

If you can fix it, it would really be appreciated.

they have known about this bug for a long time as i reported it when they last made changes, so i'm guessing they're not going to fix it at least anytime soon.  it's a tiny outfit and they're focused on the paid webcam portion of the website.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

NOW,  it's totally wiped out for my account (today) - All the VISITORS and the VISITED  have been removed, deleted, (or are not displayed at this time for some unknown reason) when clicking on the link.  It comes back ZERO for both.   I had hundreds of member profiles displayed in both categories, now "zilch".    Of course, there is no message on the system telling us why this is happening.  Very strange behavior. HB1.JPG.7bc759f8bb69b596824a6bda15293ce0.JPGHB2.jpg.dc3a6b41965064b2d0a4eb2db23a8fe0.jpg